Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s going on here with Jesus? Didn’t Pep said he was back in training but they had to be careful? All of a sudden he’s out for months??

So we haven’t been careful? Don’t get this.

Wouldn't necessarily take what Pep said as gospel, he often gives misleading timeframes. He could mean we won’t see him until next month which is just a few weeks away. Sergio is back now, kdb won’t be out for long Jesus is the only forward injury after that, not ideal but we have options.

I did say it will be interesting to see how many are complaints about injuries come Christmas after farcically rejecting the 5 subs rule, with the way it’s going, the Christmas prediction might need to be pushed forward. I can see another re-vote on that coming in mid season once the clubs opposed to it realise how incredibly stupid they’ve been which will further degrade the integrity of the completion. I wonder if there’s any noticeable difference between the Premier league and Europe even this early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.