Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am ashamed to be classed as the same nationality as the Dippers. They are a fucking deranged cult the whole lot of them. Whoever first used always the victim never their fault in relation to them has not said a more truer thing!
FFS how do you think its like to be a Norwegian blue then?

Breaking News, Everton have been docked 10points for the attempted killing of VVD, the points have been awarded to Liverpool which is only right and proper says the Mail,Mirror,BBC sport, Sky Sports and every fucking ex scouse player, I don’t remember Mane getting slated when he tried to decapitate Ederson.

Fucking cunts the lot of them. I don't know why but I really really hate that Robertson ****. He looks really arrogant. Fucking shitbag.
Wasn’t it Robertson who said something like ‘sure, Ateltico have given us a big dicking today... but soon we will be playing them at Klanfield’ and then Atleti dicked them there as well? Their players believe their own hype and that’s why no neutral likes any of them.

Merseyside Police investigate.......ok

Mmmmm. Won’t hold my breath. Not one person arrested for attacking our players & coach - & it really was a criminal physical attack, not just an online threat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.