New European Super League Breakaway Threat

I think united ,Liverpool, PSG, Bayern, madrid and Barca will be founder members with a vote.
We may be invited to apply. Doubt if we are considered founder member material.)
In that leak from a few years ago the 11 founding members were gonna be :-

R. Madrid
Barcelona
MU
Bayern
Juventus
Chelsea
Arsenal
PSG
Man City
Liverpool
AC Milan

plus:-

A. Madrid
Dortmund
O Marseille
Inter Milan
AS Roma

as invitees or guests

Assume the new list wont be far off that

you can guarantee that to get in this new competition there be a rule that want allow us in it. Some might think that’s a good thing? Well we all know for 20 odd years while those clubs were in Europe raking it in getting further away from the other teams.
That's what i expect.This is the perfect opportunity to kick us in the bollocks.

I'm not sure many of you have read this. It's just a revamped Champions League with fewer clubs and more "big" games, clearly because there's a lot more money in them. It isn't a replacement for the Premier League.
With 30 plus games a season.....where do you squeeze them in as well as international football?

I think this all comes from the UEFA witch hunt against us. I really think they were pushed into trying to find something on us and get us kicked out of the champions league by the other glamour clubs. When it spectacularly backfired they have had to come up with other ideas to try and jump ahead of us reference finances and global domination, so first they have tried project big picture ans when that fell flat on its face this European Super League is the next "project"...

In the light of all this we could become UEFAs biggest allie. They will be desperate to keep us and the likes of PSG etc on board. I would rather try and work with UEFA than those 2 rat infested clubs.

Like others have said, I hope the project falls flat on its face and the premier league and UEFA kick them out and when they come begging tell them they can enter the league but start off in the lower divisions where they belong,!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.