Sexual failures

As the OP (@Cellarite ) has risen (pun intended) to my challenge it is only right I contribute.
I was about 21, I had just moved to a new flat so of course there had to be a flat warming. Various mates and quite a few girls turned up and there was one who was particularly stunning with possibly the nicest breasts I have ever seen/kissed/licked.
As the booze flowed I went from beer to whisky and to her. Amazingly she fancied me, I know, I know and soon we were off into my bedroom. We got up to just about everything and I was as hard as they come, only I didn't.
No matter what I did I just couldnt come. I satisfied her, well hell I'd been there for half an hour, but I'm sure you will agree, that is not the point.
In the end she untangled herself, rolled onto her side and went to sleep.
Frustrated wasn't the word but I consoled myself with the fact we could try again in the morning...................Nope, she was up and off out the door before I could say 'See you again sometime ?'
Soft fker..

As the OP (@Cellarite ) has risen (pun intended) to my challenge it is only right I contribute.
I was about 21, I had just moved to a new flat so of course there had to be a flat warming. Various mates and quite a few girls turned up and there was one who was particularly stunning with possibly the nicest breasts I have ever seen/kissed/licked.
As the booze flowed I went from beer to whisky and to her. Amazingly she fancied me, I know, I know and soon we were off into my bedroom. We got up to just about everything and I was as hard as they come, only I didn't.
No matter what I did I just couldnt come. I satisfied her, well hell I'd been there for half an hour, but I'm sure you will agree, that is not the point.
In the end she untangled herself, rolled onto her side and went to sleep.
Frustrated wasn't the word but I consoled myself with the fact we could try again in the morning...................Nope, she was up and off out the door before I could say 'See you again sometime ?'

Take heart that at one point in life you made a woman orgasm, there are many a man who never have even if told so by their sexual partner ;-)

By the way had the same thing happen after being drunk, can get and keep it up but no sign of jizzing though the then girlfriend didn't mind, less to clean up after she had got her satisfaction out of me

That story could only have been bettered if he had made you a brew. Bought it back in 5 minutes later,on a tray with China cups and saucers with a plate of a variety of biscuits like your nan used to buy with bourbons and jammy dodgers. Put the tray on the table and poured the tea from the pot. Add milk and sugar plinked the spoon on the side of the cup and walked out without saying anything but a nod. Now that's a story

The inability to get it up after being chemically enhanced has also led to some tittering from a couple of women in the past.

"Have you been sniffing tonight?"

"Yes"
That’s happened loads of times to me. To the point where I’d just say “listen, let’s get to sleep now and we’ll have a good day doing it tomorrow, but nowt’s happening tonight, no point even trying”

Take heart that at one point in life you made a woman orgasm, there are many a man who never have even if told so by their sexual partner ;-)

By the way had the same thing happen after being drunk, can get and keep it up but no sign of jizzing though the then girlfriend didn't mind, less to clean up after she had got her satisfaction out of me
At first and halfway through I am sure she was very satisfied, later I think she was just bored!

bird i know asked if i was up for a thrresome which i readily accepted and went round at the alloted time.she opened the door and let me in only for me to bump into a male friend who had also been asked round,it was her fantasy to be taken by two men at the same time.none of us had thought to ask who would be involved)).we couldnt do it so went to the pub and left her moaning that we were wankers.we were that night

At first and halfway through I am sure she was very satisfied, later I think she was just bored!

Again as I said, has happened to me and after done the then girlfriend got off said she was tired waiting for me and left me unfinished.

Now I know how many a woman feels :-o

When I was about 21 a few of us used to go to an alternative music night club. One Saturday my friend pulled a beautiful goth lass. The next day he came round my house on the night and told me she was the most experimental he had ever had and was the best night of his life. So he stopped at my house that night & the next day he woke me up shouting "you cannot believe this, look out the window". There she was outside my house in a school uniform waiting for the school bus.

That story could only have been bettered if he had made you a brew. Bought it back in 5 minutes later,on a tray with China cups and saucers with a plate of a variety of biscuits like your nan used to buy with bourbons and jammy dodgers. Put the tray on the table and poured the tea from the pot. Add milk and sugar plinked the spoon on the side of the cup and walked out without saying anything but a nod. Now that's a story

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.