Sexual failures

When I was 18 I pulled an absolute stunner. Blonde, booby, leggy and 24. Family were minted as well. Got back to her's and she disappeared to the bathroom only to re-appear dressed in white stockings, high heels and a half cup basque. I couldn't get undressed quick enough. She then spent 10 minutes blowing me before riding me like a government mule. I lasted 5 minutes before the vinegar strokes hit.

As my wilting member slipped out of her she said the following...

"You might have a big cock but you don't know how to use it."

I quickly dressed and left. Never saw her again but her words haunted me for years.

I actually stole the idea from Sid the Sexist in Viz but a good way to hold the strokes off is to run through football scores in your head.

Queen of the South 4-1 Raith Rovers

When I was 18 I pulled an absolute stunner. Blonde, booby, leggy and 24. Family were minted as well. Got back to her's and she disappeared to the bathroom only to re-appear dressed in white stockings, high heels and a half cup basque. I couldn't get undressed quick enough. She then spent 10 minutes blowing me before riding me like a government mule. I lasted 5 minutes before the vinegar strokes hit.

As my wilting member slipped out of her she said the following...

"You might have a big cock but you don't know how to use it."

I quickly dressed and left. Never saw her again but her words haunted me for years.
Being a half glass full kind of chappie, I'd have taken that as a compliment.

I would have to say my biggest failure was after I tapped Drone the first time. I wanted to stop but he was too damn cute and I couldn’t, had to surrender myself to some in humane urges

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.