Status
Not open for further replies.
The eventual winner needs 270 Electoral College votes to win. Biden has 238 currently and appears to be ahead in Wisconsin and Nevada. That would give him 16 further votes if he holds on, putting him on 254. From there he just needs any one of Michigan (16), Pennsylvania (20) or Georgia (16) to win the additional votes he needs.

He should be favourite in Michigan, Georgia is counting the remaining votes and is still too close to call although the odds seem to slightly favour Biden, which is slightly surprising as Trump was expected to win there. Pennsylvania will be tight but if he does win Nevada & Wisconsin, plus Michigan, it won't matter.
CNN have biden on 224 , are different news outlets calling it differently ?

Even if Biden wins, with a Republican Senate nothing will get done and Biden and the Democrats will be blamed. Then all the Republicans need do is find a charismatic, well spoken, right wing arse hole for 2024 and jobs a good un.
Depressing isn't it. Though Biden could effectively govern by exec order like Trump has been doing.

If Trump wins, will he be claiming voter fraud? Or does that only happen if he loses?

If he does lose then I can see him point blank refusing to accept the result and the only way he goes IMO is if he is forcibly removed from the White House.....after he’s barricaded himself in!

CNN have biden on 224 , are different news outlets calling it differently

They use different companies/experts/metrics, so while they generally agree broadly, some are more hesitant to call a tight state than others because nobody wants to be the network that called a state then have to backtrack later

This is how an election count looks in a well-functioning democracy.....

El93ujAXgAA-dz8

Surprised Elmo lost to that **** in the shabby suit.

My favourite part of the night was Bigga lecturing the world on how Biden lost the latinx vote as the democrats swept New Mexico, Arizona and all of South Texas.
I never said he lost the Latin vote. I mentioned Jorge Masvidal telling his constituency not to vote for Biden. That would be Florida.

Did Biden win Florida...?

Biden's people didn't win Arizona, that was Bernie Sanders intervention.

Biden sent nobody there.

If Trump wins, will he be claiming voter fraud? Or does that only happen if he loses?

If he does lose then I can see him point blank refusing to accept the result and the only way he goes IMO is if he is forcibly removed from the White House.....after he’s barricaded himself in!
He has already barricaded it to keep it safe from peaceful protesters of the colour he doesnt like , chick, chick, chick chicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.