TV Fixtures - 2020/21

the idea is right for PPV but the pricing was a joke ? also clubs should have been in control of the showing the games on the internet or on there site channels

many would happily pay to watch a manchester city game that city are getting the money from showing it on there channel on the internet. if the games was £5 also many would pay instead of finding links to streams

look football will be going down this route in the coming years and the internet sites will kill sky dish and a monthly subscription. i even can see many more free to air games happening with sponsorships and adverts paying the way

Burnley fans will be rippin with 3 PPV games already.
All the above is from the leaks though or whatever newspaper articles are putting together ...

Official statement states only this:

"Shareholders also discussed the broadcast options of non-UK live matches from round nine onwards following the international break later this month."

"Discussions with all stakeholders are ongoing and a broadcast solution will be announced in due course."
That was more or less what they said 2 weeks ago, £15 up to international break and review it then.

All the above is from the leaks though or whatever newspaper articles are putting together ...

Official statement states only this:

"Shareholders also discussed the broadcast options of non-UK live matches from round nine onwards following the international break later this month."

"Discussions with all stakeholders are ongoing and a broadcast solution will be announced in due course."
Correct, I don't know why people are getting giddy over them "cancelling it until next season". I'm fully expecting them to announce it'll carry on after the end of November but that they've "listened to the fans and dropped the price to a value £10 per game".

Correct, I don't know why people are getting giddy over them "cancelling it until next season". I'm fully expecting them to announce it'll carry on after the end of November but that they've "listened to the fans and dropped the price to a value £10 per game".

Like your location,nobody is 100% sure at the moment,but the people "getting giddy" are right to do so,because fan power could win the day

And where this £10 per game comes from you talk about I don't see in any articles i have read,3 things I have read regarding price- £7.50 - £4.95 -or scrapped altogether.

I will however say that several reports are saying until end of year,not November as you are fully expecting

They have finalised Carabao Cup quarters (all four are on Sky) but days ... so behind the scenes they must have sorted the PL fixtures around both weekends as well ... they couldn’t have decided who plays Tue and who goes on Wed without knowing which of them are playing on Sat/Sun (or even Fri/Mon) the weekend before and the weekend after ...

Like your location,nobody is 100% sure at the moment,but the people "getting giddy" are right to do so,because fan power could win the day

And where this £10 per game comes from you talk about I don't see in any articles i have read,3 things I have read regarding price- £7.50 - £4.95 -or scrapped altogether.

I will however say that several reports are saying until end of year,not November as you are fully expecting
£9.95 has been mentioned in lots of places, it's what the EFL charge is it not?

they've "listened to the fans"
The above is their nod to 'fan power'. You don't honestly think they give much credence to whatever fans think surely?

They have finalised Carabao Cup quarters (all four are on Sky) but days ... so behind the scenes they must have sorted the PL fixtures around both weekends as well ... they couldn’t have decided who plays Tue and who goes on Wed without knowing which of them are playing on Sat/Sun (or even Fri/Mon) the weekend before and the weekend after ...

Just seen the other QFs ... wow 5:30pm kick offs on Tue and Wed ...

£9.95 has been mentioned in lots of places, it's what the EFL charge is it not?

The above is their nod to 'fan power'. You don't honestly think they give much credence to whatever fans think surely?

EFL has nothing to do with the PL when it comes to pricing,they set their own out.

I don't know where the quote "listened to the fans" comes from,not me anyway,I'm too busy being giddy at the prospect of every game being put on one of the 4 broadcasters,which paying over 100 p/m for the privilige I'll be happy with as many as Sky and BT can throw at us.

EFL has nothing to do with the PL when it comes to pricing,they set their own out.

I don't know where the quote "listened to the fans" comes from,not me anyway,I'm too busy being giddy at the prospect of every game being put on one of the 4 broadcasters,which paying over 100 p/m for the privilige I'll be happy with as many as Sky and BT can throw at us.

The £10 for iFollow EFL games is still a rip off and the numbers are very low. Some home clubs only getting 100 buys off their home fans and 200 from away fans - and whilst ST holders are getting free, some clubs have under 40% take-up. One camera, bad views, radio commentary a few seconds behind.

The service doesn't always work either. It was a model designed to let overseas fans watch EFL games, bust the cost is more than some season ticket for the respective clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.