Liverpool (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for a draw but i have a good feeling in my water today , hope we dont go with gundy and rodders , rodders is much better in that space on his own ,bernie starts and pref no mahrez

Need eric and ruby to win their long balls to cheating forehead and salad without giving away a pen , they will dive like fuck all game

COME ON BLUEBOYS

Bein sports pundit waffling on about the Liverpool midfield and how they could get a grip of the game, totally forgetting the pump and rush style of Klopps dynasty.

As if that insipid midfield could compete with ours, it's obvious bypassing midfield play will be beneficial to the scousers, with our new shint defence I can see a decent win for us specially with Gabby back in the front line.

We need Ake as a left back because Salah will destroy Cancelo and Zin.
I'd like to see Gundogan as a 6 with KDB and Bernardo Silva but I have no doubt Rodri will be the 6 and Gundogan play as 8, which never worked out for us

What injuries?
Well, you’ve got Aguero and Fernandinho out, two key players of your spine. Ditto with us, VVD & Fabinho are vital parts of ours. As I said though, enough quality on both sides to still produce a good game. BTTS is an absolute nap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.