Liverpool (H) - Post-Match Thread

Yes it has you absolute clown. If you cant make a change because you feel you need players on the bench to bring on for late injuries, its effecting you.

Please stop being an idiot.

Why the fuck do you think Guardiola is complaining?! You think he just fancies it for a laugh?

It’s nothing to do with late injuries. Pep doesn’t make many subs when the game is still “open”.

If we’d been 4 up after an hour, he’d have made all the subs he could, whether 3, 5 or 11.

Win the two games in hand and we're joint top with spurs. It's not all doom and gloom.

eh? We are playing 39 games?? Quality.. hadn’t realise that!

still won’t win the league playing like this though :(

Considering the talent out on the pitch today I thought it was a disappointing game. We look good in patches awful in others and that is going to continue throughout the season I feel. There's only Aguero to come back that can make any difference to our attacking game, we're desperately missing some creativity in there. Defence sorted, midfield and attack not.

Good game, a lot still left to play for.

I hope Pep's eyes have opened and no more Gundogan-Rodri, he plays shit and he turns Rodri to shit.

One defeat in the first 12 games in all competitions.

Surprised sky haven't highlighted that.

And as the poster above alluded to we win our game in hand and it looks better.

No need to panic, only 7 games played, just look at the top 3, as if these will be top at the end of the season.

Agreed, so why the heck does Pep not come out and sign the contract. Sets the future for the players, club and fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.