Liverpool (H) - Post-Match Thread

Ended up a bit like an Italian league game from the 90's at the end.
We fought back well after a shaky start which was dealt with pretty well by the back four.
Just a shame we only woke up with 15mins to go in the first half.
Nothing much to report in the second half apart from the mutually assured draw they worked out with 20mins to go.
Not much changes in the table but it could have. They were there for the taking at the end but it seems, like the players, both managers had decided to stick.
Dias was brill.

Let this sink in:

If United beats WBA at home next matchday, we will be behind them 1 point on the table them when we start our game at Tottenham away.
and we might not get much at Tottenham

This game was definitely not pep's fault that it ended in a draw. Players are responsible. We are 3 points behind the top team. No bad. But should have won this tbh. Not to forget the missed chances

And we have just scored 1 goal in each In each of our 5 PL games. Simply not good enough
That’s true, but with no Strikers it would have that effect on every team. I love our 2 Centre Backs. Rock solid and will be our bedrock for years.

playing Gundo and Rodri together I don't care if Pep goes, I'm over it
I am hoping we will grow in to the Season.

Pep is concerning me.

Seems to have lost that winning mentality.

He appears more than happy grinding out draws against mediocre teams.

He had been braver we win that.

Hope this isn't a season where he is going through the motions,not really giving a shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.