A man does need a hobby !!

Always looking to add to the collection if you have a City match shirt hidden or stored away in the loft, catch a City shirt thrown in the crowd, win a shirt in a raffle or have a relative that played for the club. Please get in touch if you do. All shirts considered with top prices offered.

Preserving the history of our club' through the shirts that we wore.

Follow the collection on the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/manchestercitymatchshirts/

Last edited:
Where’s the badge gone mate, was it removed before you acquired it or was there never the in the first place .. Just intrigued as it’s such a great, ancient City relic
Yes unfortunately it was already missing when I purchased the shirt.

Plus side is that it hasn't damaged the shirt when removed, I'm sure I'd seen it advertised many years ago somewhere before I had the shirt so I'm hoping it could still be out there.

I've got Ray Ransons shirt from brighton away, we won 1-0, and at end of match, myself and a few mates were on the side line terrace got on the pitch and i asked him for it and fair play he took it off and gave it to me, NEVER been washed ! following week was luton at home, least said the better

Yes unfortunately it was already missing when I purchased the shirt.

Plus side is that it hasn't damaged the shirt when removed, I'm sure I'd seen it advertised many years ago somewhere before I had the shirt so I'm hoping it could still be out there.
Hope you can acquire it mate, even a replica badge would set it off nicely but nowt like the real thing ... Good luck with your search, repost it if you manage to bring the two back together..

Pah! Here's my huge collection...:)

YLaa5SVu.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.