Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like City have complained to Sky for Roy Keane calling Kyle Walker “an idiot”.

Looks like City have complained to Sky for Roy Keane calling Kyle Walker “an idiot”.
I wonder what their source is? It seems a strange thing to complain about. Keane is just giving his opinion, which is subjective, and it's not as though he singles out City players for his criticism.

If City want to complain, why don't they start with many of the blatant lies about our club, or the bias shown, such as regularly reporting the price tags of our players, but not doing the same for players of other clubs.

I wonder what their source is? It seems a strange thing to complain about. Keane is just giving his opinion, which is subjective, and it's not as though he singles out City players for his criticism.

If City want to complain, why don't they start with many of the blatant lies about our club, or the bias shown, such as regularly reporting the price tags of our players, but not doing the same for players of other clubs.
Yeah, I thought that. Seemed a bit of a trivial cause for complaint.

Finally City grow a pair but they have complained about the wrong thing, nobody cares what Keane thinks, least of all us lot.. There are far far bigger fish to fry when it comes to the media bias against us and some of the lies and shit they peddle... Walker was an idiot cutting across Mane to give him the chance to throw a triple salco for the pen...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.