Pep's contract situation

Pep will sign a 12 month extension contract and it will be a rolling contract - been mentioned previously that this is the route as there is trust between the parties

I would prefer him to extend for two more seasons, if he is as happy as he says then why not , crowds should be back and it should be normal ish , leave on a high hopefully

I hope you are right, those 2 seasons were brilliant not that he or the team got as much credit as deserved. If I’m wrong and you get me tickets for the Masters I shall buy you a drink or 10 to celebrate. I’ll even throw in a steak dinner:-)
I cant ask for more than that hilts mate :-)

I start working on the 2021 Masters!!

I would prefer him to extend for two more seasons, if he is as happy as he says then why not , crowds should be back and it should be normal ish , leave on a high hopefully
If he's as happy as he says he is, and continues to be so, then what difference does it make? He'll sign a further extension (if offered)

I don't think there's anything to worry about with a rolling contract especially with the relationships between all concerned. No doubt Pep will give plenty of notice if he decides he's had enough.

The only problem I can see is it feels like the can has been kicked down the road. In 12 months the whole thing is going to rear up again especially with our shit stitring media. Would much prefer a 2 year extension even if we was telling porkies that could be terminated by mutual consent.

Just prefer to know where we are i suppose
But you wouldn't know any more than you do now. He could walk or be sacked after 6 months of a 1 or 10 year contract. It's arguably better if it's a 1 year contract, as the pay off would be lower if we needed to sack him, and he's more likely to stay to the end of his contract if he decides he wants to leave

What is a 12 months rolling contract? Does it renew for another 12 months automatically and forever?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.