Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

He's commited himself to us till Summer '23. I hope I'm wrong but I think Pep has taken us as far as he can. I'm not as delighted as most he's extended, it seems.
I understand why many fans might feel like this but due to covid we would be crazy to go for another manager. we don’t know how long it will take for normality to return. Even an off the mark pep is better than most other options right now.

He's commited himself to us till Summer '23. I hope I'm wrong but I think Pep has taken us as far as he can. I'm not as delighted as most he's extended, it seems.
I think he is a man of incredible principle. If he has signed its because he genuinely believes he can get us to the very top again. I understand where you are coming from because increasingly I have been unhappy with some of his decision making but there is no doubt in my mind we could not have a better coach and he will do everything within his power to bring us more silverware.

113961.jpg

giphy (3) (1).gif

This season feels like another building season, but when you look at the ages of our squad - it blows my mind that Dias is only 23 - it looks like Pep will get another 2 golden years right in time for us getting back into the stadium next summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.