Pep's contract situation

Pep Guardiola: “The challenge for us is to continue improving and evolving, and I am very excited and about helping #ManCity do that.”

Pep Guardiola: "I have everything I could possibly want to do my job well and I am humbled by the confidence the Owner, Chairman, Ferran and Txiki have shown in me to continue for two more years after this season..."

Pep Guardiola: “Ever since I arrived at #ManCity I have been made to feel so welcome in the Club and in the city itself- from the players, the staff, the supporters, the people of Manchester and the Chairman and Owner

Khaldoon: “It is testament to the qualities of the man that Pep Guardiola’s passion and intelligent approach are now woven into the very fabric of the football we play and our culture as Club

Khaldoon: "It also goes to the stability and creativity at the heart of our football operations. Importantly it is a validation of the football structure and philosophy that has been built over more than a decade and to which he has contributed so much

Khaldoon: “Pep’s contract extension is the natural next step in a journey which has evolved over many years. It is a product of the mutual trust and respect that exists between him and the entire Club

Khaldoon: “I’m sure all #ManCity fans share my delight in this new agreement and in anticipating the exciting opportunities that, with continued hard work, are there to be taken.”

Well in Pep, another 2 years at Manchesters finest, but please stop with the two holding midfielders, that's all I ask.

i love the hurt this will cause .
cc1ac25b2da0b9ca04845da44b4a87a9.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.