TV Series

Surprising for me but The Bridge (US version) is actually quite good too
I was referring to the Swedish\Danish version - I'm sure all versions are good, but I couldn't watch any of the others after seeing the original. It just wouldn't be the same.

I was referring to the Swedish\Danish version - I'm sure all versions are god, but I couldn't watch any of the others after seeing the original. It just wouldn't be the same.

That was my point, I concur that the originals are typically the superior version of series/films as I have also seen the English version too. But the US one, excellent

Just binge watched this after your recommendation and thought it was superb.just one thing though wouldn’t his daughter have been a few months older than the polish girls.really like these Scandinavian series,like the bridge.Got any other ones ?

lol. You’ve got me thinking now!

If you haven’t seen State of Happiness or Twin, give them a watch. Both excellent.

"The Valhalla Murders" starts this weekend on BBC4.

Was supposed to be on Netflix earlier this year but it never appeared in the UK. Been looking forward to it but will probably wait until all episodes are on the iPlayer before binge watching it.

"The Bridge" is my favourite TV show this decade (well, last decade, but you know what I mean!)

The Bridge was brilliant. I’ll be watching Valhalla Murders too.

Just watching series 3 of the crown. Not my sort of thing at all usually but it’s utterly brilliant. The casting and acting is superb. The Dianna story is tragic. Poor girl. She was only a kid when she got married. What a bunch of fuck ups the royal family are. And by no fault of their own mainly. I know it’s not all 100% accurate, but it must be pretty close to get past the lawyers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.