Spurs (A) - Post-Match Thread

The only three that showed anything for me were KDB, Jesus & Rodri.The rest were woeful.

If Ederson stayson his line the first goal doesn't bloody happen, was good movement by Kane to set it up, so fair play to them but Ederson didn't need to come rushing out which he tends to do in big games.

We need another proper central midfielder to help Kev if we aren't going to start Foden there for whatever reason which I think is a mistake by Pep not to give Foden ganes, a left back, a replacement for Mahrez which I think we have lined up, and a striker to replace Aguero as he ages at a minimum to refresh the squad. Our midfield is pedestrian and it's all side ways and backwards passes once we go behind and teams park the bus.

Incredibly frustrating, the disallowed goal knocked the stuffing out of us, but we have to be better then that.

He was outthought. Spuds played us perfectly just like Leicester and to be honest we don’t look that difficult to beat. We had more than enough of the ball but our front five just not good enough. Mind you, our back five didn’t look special either. Eddie needs to practice some bloody basics like positioning. Very disappointing response to the news this week.

Crap but he has credit in the bank. This slump has been going on now for too long. Big changes needed.

Oh I have figured out why Pep continues to play FFS and Gundo. They take the flak each week while Pep gets a pass....genius

Game after game, we are playing against 11 men behind the ball. We have to move the ball more quickly but we have had several injuries and have a few not in form. Today's scapegoat Mahrez was just as poor as Kev and Bern who escape criticism. It will be a long season for sure and the matchday thread remains embarrassing. Fair play to Spurs who carried out instructions to the letter.

Sell half of the squad. they don't just care anymore. Mahrez, Jesus, Rodri, zinchenko, Gündo, Mendy , Bernardo. Did I miss anyone?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.