Spurs (A) - Post-Match Thread

Cannot believe how self entitled some fans are on here. Sure we aren't playing well at the moment but there are reasons for this, lack of pre season, injuries to key players, new players, loss of form and confidence.
There is too much knee jerk reaction when we lose a games, get rid of x,y and z; Pep must go etc.
I am not being a happy clapper as I can see things aren't perfect but let's not over react to one frustrating defeat after eight games into the season.
Quite so. All a bit raw in the hour after a game. I’m as pissed off as anyone. But so much over reaction. Having said that please can we get shot of Mahrez, a waste of a shirt. Every. Bloody. Game.

I find myself constantly asking why? Why give the ball away soo cheaply? why try and shoot through a player? why so far out of your net ederson? Why Kyle Walker gives the ball away constantly? Why Rodrigo is as fast as a broken down bus? Why cancelo thinks he’s josh Kimmich? Why Marhez consistently comes up the way back towards the right back? Why nobody shoots from outside the box? Why we keep playing the same way but getting no where? Why one attack from our opposition leads too a goal? Every time!
why we cannot take a penalty?

why Phil Foden is sat on the bench again!
why pep cannot see the shit we see?
I ask myself this every game these days!

Until i get answers we arnt gonna win anything again.
You forgot, ‘Why leave substitutions so late, when clearly things just aren’t working’!

My feelings are that sides have clicked that you do not press Ederson as lots of our goals were scored when teams pushed up trying this. This may be controversial but I also think Walker needs binning, Seems to think he is a winger/midfielder & never appears to be in position when the opposition attacks.
Now some people think /rodri was good today. All of our play slows down the second he receives the ball and it was laughable watching Kane run away from him. He was like funning in treacle uphill. No better than Fernando or Javi Garcia. Mahrez & Bernardo both appear to have gone backwards.
Also, just saying, is Dias any better than Stones or Otamendi?

If we don't see a step up improvement by the end of the season then Pep needs to go.
Don't often visit the post match threads - is this typical of the views that get posted?

This is the first page I clicked on - but I hope not.

It is probably my age - but I remember the days when we used to scorn the oh so entitled 'fans' of the scum.

We need to be careful not to become like them

Edit: Just realised that the post was probably tongue in cheek - apologises if so

I think one, or two, are in denial.

18 months of decline ,and we are STILL regressing at an alarming rate.

It is not chatting shit,this is a fact.

Even our Premier League wins this season we rode our luck.We were also lucky against Wolves,and Leeds.

Worst thing for me these days is Pep.He simply looks like he dosent give a fuck.Sat there with a disinterested look.

Where once he kicked every Ball,gesticulating on the touch line.

Substitutions nothing more than an inconvenience,that make him have to get up from his chair.

This is exactly how I feel. People can happy clap all they want but what I am watching isn’t very reassuring.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.