Pep's contract situation

We’ve regressed significantly in the last 18 months and Pep sadly doesn’t seem to have the answer at present and the same mistakes are reoccurring

Sorry lads for this intrusion. My loyalties are there for all to see in my past posts etc.

Hate Spurs and am sickened by the media love in that is to follow this week.

But as someone as a semi neutral let me offer the following:

1 Ederson is a much a liabilty as Pickford in his efforts.
2. Peps love of Marhrez is puzzling!
3. Bernardo Silva is busy but ineffective and has been off form for18 months.
4. DeBruyne needs a break from football for a couple of months.
Would agree with that and pep moans about too many games but then flogs KDB to death however resting him would only make us worse as others aren’t playing well enough to take his place.

For months he said he will renew when he deserves the renewal.
And then he renewed out of the blue, on the back of a quite mediocre start.

He needs to evolve tactically big time or make sure current tactics can be played at 5x faster than how we played it since start of last season which is 14 months period.

Opponents find it much more easy to contain us and hit us on the break. We aint going to break down any kind of defence with Mahrez and Bernardo playing the way they play.

3 shots is usually enough for 2 goals for any opponent against us, someone has to have a few words with our GK coaches. Does Ederson concede 2 goals of every 3 shots in trainings too?

Positioning of defence during counter attacks also need to be reviewed, as it is a constant failure.
We try to stretch teams with width, Spurs did it with length

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.