Spurs (A) - Post-Match Thread

Time to drop KDB. Way off the pace. Thought Torres and Jesus were good. Mahrez does not do enough.

We made bad mistakes for the goals and therefore deserved to lose.

We need some new characters. A bit of aggression, some anger, some passion. Too many shruggers or moany cnuts out there. Laporte, cancelo, bernado, Jesus, Rodri & kdb all just moan too themselves or the ref. Mahrez is a shrugger, he doesn't care, couldn't give 2 fcuks. Another shit pass by him led to their 2nd. How many goals have we conceded this season down to a lazy, over ambitious pass or shot leading to a counter attack by him. Does he say sorry, nope, does anyone bollock him, nope. Why does no one grip Eddie and say calm the fuck down. Dias and walker are genuinely the only ones who seem to be passionate. This is why Foden is needed, he cares. We've lost vinny, d.silva, hart, Delph, lescot, edin, tevez, yaya, zaba and others. Some don't have nowhere near the talent as current players but they had passion and drive. Could Doyle + passion be worse than gundo? What about delap + youthfull fearlessness, any worse than torres/sterling upfront and mahrez pondering around on the wing improving his YouTube compilations? Kdb is bollocksed play bernado/doyle and foden. Or at least bring subs on before 70 mins. Delap, palmer, doyle, braaf all look like they can help out, even add something different, use them ffs. We need 2 characters/big personalities bringing in. A zaba/tevez type, a true warrior leading by example, running through brick walls bandaged up. Also a vinny/delph type verbal leader. Dias maybe this player but we need more. Who do the players look too on the pitch too organise and gee up. Someone to tell mahrez to play it simple, tell rodri to play it forward faster, tell Phil to breathe and dictate play, organise the defensive line (drop if needed). We have talent, we have a great squad minus 1 mobile cdm and 1 1st team lb. Every other position we have 2 class players in each slot and a quality youth player backing them up. Let's face it, Phil would start in most prem teams. Doyle, tosin & delap would get plenty of 1st team minutes in bottom half clubs. Palmer, thb, f.nmecha and braaf would get time off the bench. They can do a job for us, some would add a different skill set than what we have. If not at least we get a bigger fee for them. Anyway, fcuk messi I want a lb, jay dasilva, Douglas Luiz, Marcos thuram and haaland. Mendy, gundogan, zinchenko, mahrez out and I'd happily swap bernado for aouar. Love bernado but he's not what we need. We need a player to dictate the pace of the game. Phil and Tommy aren't there yet!!!
Have you never heard of paragraphs

I thought Kane had a great game tonight

yep. Turning into the ideal Mourinho system player. They are definitely dark horses. When the world is on its knees with darkness and uncertainty and a sense of an unjust season would be the ideal time for the so called ‘special one’ to jump back into the lime light.. almost like it’s written. Football loses. Mourinho wins.

He was out thought today.

Didn't anticipate Mourinho parking the bus (which he always does), didn't change it through the match, allowed the above to happen and brought on subs too late.

I think Pep maybe has it too easy at City. There is little pressure from above for him to change things.
Yeah he didn't think mahrez and kev could be so shite or that Dean would be spurs best player

Hate to say this, and having not read all this thread I am seriously beginning to think if Maureen was our manager we would have won the Champions League by now. Strike me down if you want ....

Tonight is when I am really missing not having fans at the games. I've ranted and had a pop on here but I love this club. I just want to stand there and roar non stop love and support from the stands down to the players and Pep. Like we used to in the old days when we really were shit. You are my City, City till I die, blue moon, Pep's blue and white army, over and over. It's needed now and I actually remember the players of old looking up at us in amazement as we sang and sang in our darkest hours.

He played really well, Everythinh went through him. Still for the life of me can't see why Rodri wasn't chosen to follow his every move. Kane dropped into midfield time and time again, And for some reason Pep still continued to allow Laporte to be dragged out of position to follow him. Played right into his hands.
What ....Are you for real about Rodri being put on Kane and follow him?

Did you not see rodri trying to race after kane for their 2nd goal, but looked like he was trapped in cement.

Rodri is nowhere near good enough and tonight was another example of why he is nit good enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.