Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

New contract and we serve that crap up yesterday.
The players should have been busting a gut and have bundles of enthusiasm.
Awful.

Fuck saving Pep.

Sack one of the best managers we’ve ever had fuck what he’s done and achieved here

I’m a fickle **** see
But we wouldn't have been sacking him. We'd just be letting him go at the end of his contract. And whether it's Pep or a League 2 manager, if they're not getting the best out of the squad on a regular basis then they know what the risk is.

This may appear over cynical but the delay in Pep signing his new deal has impacted the teams performances.
Why couldn't this have been resolved before the season started?
It's great that hes extended, my issue is that I feel there is a testimonial feel around the squad at the moment, caused by the delay and that's why we are not winning games.
Pep has a major job on his hands as the regression is very worrying.

This may appear over cynical but the delay in Pep signing his new deal has impacted the teams performances.
Why couldn't this have been resolved before the season started?
It's great that hes extended, my issue is that I feel there is a testimonial feel around the squad at the moment, caused by the delay and that's why we are not winning games.
Pep has a major job on his hands as the regression is very worrying.
No rest between seasons , injuries to key players , covid for three of them , there are reasons if you stop venting long enough , we have gone off the boil but everyone concerned must think pep can sort it out

Pep is a strategic coach.

He took Aguero to London so Aguero can watch the game from close while confusing the opposition into thinking he might play Aguero but we all knew when he declared the starting eleven Aguero was there only observation to prepare him for the big game.

We have almost a Cup Final next week against Burnley. Pep knows losing to other relegation candidates is not really something we can afford.

No rest between seasons , injuries to key players , covid for three of them , there are reasons if you stop venting long enough , we have gone off the boil but everyone concerned must think pep can sort it out

I agree Karen and I love the man but the league has gone already, I worry we wont make the top4 for the first time in a long time.
Teams have sussed us out and we seem clueless in attack.
I'm very concerned.

Why? Changing managers worked for us before, it's worked for Chelsea over the years, it's worked for Bayern and Barca and Real.

The last three have decades of dominance with few challengerd due to their financial prowess. Chelsea were overhauled by the pisscan and then us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.