Burnley (H) | Pre-Match Thread

To save 30 pages...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep Guardiola on fans returning to *SOME* stadiums: "I don't have an opinion. I trust the government and scientists. If the decision has been made it's because they think it's what we have to do. I don't have anything else to say.

Pep on Aguero's contract: "He's going to give us a decision. He's still not in his best condition. His injury was long. He needs to be so sharp, the quality to score - we don't have doubts but he needs time, training sessions and the minutes he will have

Pep Guardiola on Sergio Aguero: "I was lucky to play as a manager with incredible players. He was one of these for sure. But as a human being, I've never found a big star to be like him

Pep Guardiola on #ManCity fitness: "Everything is good

Implies agueros not ready to start so means he probably will start. Pep logic

Pep Guardiola on playing behind-closed-doors: "Everyone plays in the same conditions. It's weird for everyone. We adjust, now we know what we're waiting for. All the clubs are waiting for the people to come back

Pep Guardiola: "After the other games when we scored four, five goals, we don't create chances. I don't think one game scoring four or five goals will change much. We have to continue the good feelings we've had. We move forward to try and score goals

Pep Guardiola: "One day we will break and put on the table what we deserve. We need to put players in the box

Pep Guardiola on a fully-fit #ManCity squad: "Much better to have everyone. It's tough to have four players out, it's important to have everyone for the rotation. To have everyone involved is important

To be honest not 100% sure why I'm sharing this info with you fellow Blumooners, and doubt it is of paramount interest / importance, but I saw Ashley Barnes at Lindow Common the other weekend
No way, was he with anyone ? Did you report him to the police ?

The next 5 league games are so important to our season. Win all of them and things will look completely different.

In terms of the performance, I would love to see us firing again but I would settle for a much needed 3 points, however it comes.

Just hoping Mahrez doesn't start over Foden. There is zero justification for it based on form.

Come on City, give us something to cheer about!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.