Covid vaccine uptake - poll

Will you take a Covid vaccine when it becomes available?

• Yes

Votes: 413 78.5%
  • No

Votes: 67 12.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 46 8.7%

• Total voters
Surveys show that committed anti-vaxers total no more than 2% before Covid and similar number since in the UK so they're largely irrelevant to the bigger picture. Its the waiverers who need to be give sensible targetted info so they can make an informed choice. (Dont let BJohnson and his cronies anywhere near this campaign)

Yeah I know it's going to be tricky and we will have the same problems here in Portugal as the labour laws are insane here - it would actually be difficult to sack a serial killer over here. I will make their life hell though so they will beg for a move out...

I understand the reservation on safety argument and waiting for more assurances from multiple sources but one I spoke to about this has already given it the govt control bullshit - which pisses me right off as they can't even explain how this theory is supposed to work in practice.

Do you have a link to this additional reading which you refer to which has made you pause for thought? Not sure anything would change my mind but always like to educate myself on evaluated risks that I may have missed

What's the logic for sacking them?

If you're getting the vaccination and everyone who wants it can have it then they're only putting themselves at risk, surely?

It will be interesting to see if countries refuse entrance if someone has not had the vaccine.

It would not surprise me if, in the near future, there is a court case in which someone has a job offer withdrawn because the employer finds out the applicant has not had the vaccine.

It will be interesting to see if countries refuse entrance if someone has not had the vaccine.

It would not surprise me if, in the near future, there is a court case in which someone has a job offer withdrawn because the employer finds out the applicant has not had the vaccine.
What if the employer insists the employee has the vaccine and the employee becomes seriously ill from it!
Does that then open a damages claim?

There are going to be many twists and turns to come I am sure. Even if we vaccinate everyone quickly what do we do about people coming here? If we have 50% coverage can people go on holiday and come back here and not quarantine? Its going to be messy for quite a while.

Watch this video before you take that shit. A vaccine that attempts to modify the mRNA mechanism of cellular reproduction. Too many people on this planet. A fancy way of reducing the population by 10-15%.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.