Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't Suarez's defence against charges of abusing Evra based on the assertion that the words he used were not considered unacceptable in Uruguay? Better not point this out to the scouse hordes!

I've a mate who's Peruvian and a Liverpool supporter
When it was confirmed that Suarez had used a certain word when addressing Evra, my friend tried to justify it by saying that is how he referred to a black nanny in his homeland
I pointed out that this was Europe and after playing in the Netherlands Suarez knew exactly that it was racist terminology

When it was confirmed that Suarez had used a certain word when addressing Evra, my friend tried to justify it by saying that is how he referred to a black nanny in his homeland
I pointed out that this was Europe and after playing in the Netherlands Suarez knew exactly that it was racist terminology
He isn't Paddington Bear is he?

Well, the argies from ESPNla were outraged about the brits treatment of Cavani (apart from the fact that they are rags & dippers PR) saying that both them and uruguayans use the term negrito colloquially and tenderly in everyday conversations without racial undertones. In andean highlands, when singing folkloric songs if you want to express love to a woman, more often than not you've got to address her as mi negrita. Perhaps the colonial times are not completely eradicated.

The thing is there have been enough recent high profile cases regarding tweets that are considered racist, Bernardo being one. Now I know footballers cm be a bit thick but even the thickest must now know certain words and so called jokes are just a no no. So I say ban the rag fucker.

I am fed up of saying this, but here in s america calling someone black IS FUCKIN NOT racist and is in no way an insult or a derogatory terminology

I am fed up of saying this, but here in s america calling someone black IS FUCKIN NOT racist and is in no way an insult or a derogatory terminology
He didn't say it in South America though, did he?

If he takes the higher wages on offer in England, he can fucking well live by English standards. If he doesn't want the latter, he can give back the former and fuck off back where he came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.