COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yesterday we had David Lammy tweeting we were lying, claiming that we were still alongside the EU.
For once they got it right and deserve the credit, but it seems people would like to criticise them regardless of outcome.
I think criticising our ministers for being idiots for engaging in a silly row is a fair point, and it's certainly not siding with another country/organisation mouthpieces going off on one.

Can't say I can be arsed what others say about us doing it first, more that our people have done it right, so why did they not just counter with proof we've done what we always do, just much quicker, and ask them for their proof that we haven't ?

Silence would surely follow.

As much as I’ve been critical of the government throughout this pandemic, with regards to this issue I’m pretty sure Williamson’s comments - although unhelpful - came after the US and EU gobbed off that the UK cut corners in getting the Pfizer vaccine approved. I said this morning that they should provide evidence of any corner cutting rather than mouthing off. My guess is that Williamson’s comments are in response to what has been thrown our way. Bunch of bitter salty cunts should be looking at getting their own approval stamp on the vaccine.

Williamson's comments were this morning and I swear these comments have come out in the afternoon onwards. Feel free to correct me. Facui's were certainly today.

I think criticising our ministers for being idiots for engaging in a silly row is a fair point, and it's certainly not siding with another country/organisation mouthpieces going off on one.

Can't say I can be arsed what others say about us doing it first, more that our people have done it right, so why did they not just counter with proof we've done what we always do, just much quicker, and ask them for their proof that we haven't ?

Silence would surely follow.
The first comments I read from anyone, was yesterday morning, and it was Lammy.
Since then that baton has been taken up by others criticising what we have done.

I don’t see anything wrong with pointing out those calling me a liar are liars. Just Williamson is the wrong one to do anything right.

Seems we have a number of people in this country would like to see us fail at everything to prove their own political stance.
Its all rather sad.

Even if that is true, even if it is, Williamson stating we’re a better country is absolutely ridiculous and is like a child bragging their toys are bigger.

It could well and probably has come out of Donald Trump’s mouth.

I totally cringed when he said that.
The man is an absolute embarrassment.

I honestly can’t believe some are giving Fauci and the EU a free pass on this.
Not a free pass at all but I’m British and I care more about what our Ministers are doing and saying.

I am fairly sure but happy to be proven wrong, that our comments about Brexit came first, which I do think was correct in terms of the claim but point scoring in the middle of this shit show, when we need friends, is pathetic.

I think very highly of our country, generally speaking and I actually like to think that we needn’t go around bragging, as bragging makes you look insecure.

We’re a great country without the need of some jumped up public schoolboy, who should have been sacked for what he did under the last administration, running his mouth about how great we are and claiming we’re a better country than our biggest allies.

Is the idiotic spineless little twunt aware we’re trying to secure a huge trade deal with one of them?

Fauci apologises. They'll approve it soon enough so it would look a bit silly to suggest scrutiny wasn't up to standard.

However, I found it interesting that our regulator takes the pharma company's analysis rather than doing its own. I say this as the Boeing 737 Max thread has re-appeared and we are all probably aware the main issue with that plane was that the regulator just took Boeing's word for gospel instead of doing its own due diligence (regulatory capture).

And yesterday we had David Lammy tweeting we were lying, claiming that we were still alongside the EU.
For once they got it right and deserve the credit, but it seems people would like to criticise them regardless of outcome.
Fauci has apologised and the Government were bullshitting about Brexit. The procurement of vaccines is an area that the Government has got right so claiming BioNtech / Pfizer vaccine was a success for U.K. nationalism was misleading.

Fauci has apologised and the Government were bullshitting about Brexit. The procurement of vaccines is an area that the Government has got right so claiming BioNtech / Pfizer vaccine was a success for U.K. nationalism was misleading.
Why did someone as respectable and politically astute as Faucci make such a faux-pas.
Not being a part of the EU’s vaccine procurement programme seems to have worked well for us, at the moment.
However, without Brexit it is unlikely we would have done so, and also pass the vaccine so quickly as other large States have reacted more slowly.

Not a free pass at all but I’m British and I care more about what our Ministers are doing and saying.

I am fairly sure but happy to be proven wrong, that our comments about Brexit came first, which I do think was correct in terms of the claim but point scoring in the middle of this shit show, when we need friends, is pathetic.

I think very highly of our country, generally speaking and I actually like to think that we needn’t go around bragging, as bragging makes you look insecure.

We’re a great country without the need of some jumped up public schoolboy, who should have been sacked for what he did under the last administration, running his mouth about how great we are and claiming we’re a better country than our biggest allies.

Is the idiotic spineless little twunt aware we’re trying to secure a huge trade deal with one of them?
Exactly ! He should have gone last summer and comes out with this crap the obnoxious twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.