Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
They had us over a barrel with García if he would not sign for anyone else. We either get scrap value in Jan or next to nothing in June when his contract ends.

I would have taken £10m and got shut before the transfer window than 360k euros in June/July.

Khaldoon said the day’s of clubs taking the piss out of City in the transfer market are over.

A fair offer from Barcelona would have got Garcia.

But they played poker and lost.

Look where Barcelona are now in La Liga.

Garcia may have made some or the difference in their defence.

Imagine Barcelona not making the top four and missing out on next seasons CL.

For years I thought Pierce Brosnan was Remington Steele only to find out years later that it was actually Stephanie Zimbalist.

I'm now thinking that this mysterious FCBarca is really a Madrid supporter.

For years I thought Pierce Brosnan was Remington Steele only to find out years later that it was actually Stephanie Zimbalist.

I'm now thinking that this mysterious FCBarca is really a Madrid supporter.

Dare I say it, he could actually be Lionel Messi himself?

Khaldoon said the day’s of clubs taking the piss out of City in the transfer market are over.

A fair offer from Barcelona would have got Garcia.

But they played poker and lost.

Look where Barcelona are now in La Liga.

Garcia may have made some or the difference in their defence.

Imagine Barcelona not making the top four and missing out on next seasons CL.
We played poker and both lost. Barca left 10m in chips on the table and we walked away and went back to playing the roulette machine.
We are now coming back round to the table at 3am, pissed and might make a couple hundred grand if we are lucky.

What a waste of a night.....

The club tried to call the bluff of Barca and Txiki no doubt wanted to get one over on his old employees, it didnt work. We are now stuck with him, paying his wages and hes taking up a space on the bench that should have gone to someone like Harwood-Bellis or Doyle.

We don't need 5 CBs + Fernandinho, its ridiculous.

We played poker and both lost. Barca left 10m in chips on the table and we walked away and went back to playing the roulette machine.
We are now coming back round to the table at 3am, pissed and might make a couple hundred grand if we are lucky.

What a waste of a night.....

The club tried to call the bluff of Barca and Txiki no doubt wanted to get one over on his old employees, it didnt work. We are now stuck with him, paying his wages and hes taking up a space on the bench that should have gone to someone like Harwood-Bellis or Doyle.

We don't need 5 CBs + Fernandinho, its ridiculous.

We've played Garcia when we've needed to play him. He isn't languishing in the reserves or at home all the time.

We don't need £19mill. We need a squad that can compete for 4 trophies. If that means having 5 fit centre halfs, so be it.

Last season we were down to 1 proper and fit centre half at times. City weren't going to make the same mistake again this season, hence signing Ake and Dias, and keeping Garcia.

We've played Garcia when we've needed to play him. He isn't languishing in the reserves or at home all the time.

We don't need £19mill. We need a squad that can compete for 4 trophies. If that means having 5 fit centre halfs, so be it.

Last season we were down to 1 proper and fit centre half at times. City weren't going to make the same mistake again this season, hence signing Ake and Dias, and keeping Garcia.
I know we have, I disagree with it completely.

The sums being talked about are not chump change, we really should have taken it. I can't wait to see this forum in meltdown if we lose out on Haaland over 19/20m Raiola fee for example.

Your right, we aren't going to make that mistake so we went and bought two experienced CBs, I am sorry but we don't need Garcia also. Fernandinho can play the role and id rather play Harwood-Bellis any day of the week.

Yep, we will have to make do with those dodgy bastards who have run the club into the ground.. Oh, wait..

They, the Barca fans, voted the last president in. Wait a minute! :-?

This is very important.

What FC Barca forgets is that City have Soriano. Our CEO.

He ran Barcelona. He along with Pep made Barcelona great again. He knows Barcelona inside out. He is our Barcelona inside man. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.