Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet, we'll still be able to vote - most clubs & their fans will never have that luxury
Absolutely. However, the discussion was on this point

If things were the other way around, you could offer 40M but Barca wouldn't sell one of their own cantera players who will likely lead the back line for a decade
So, you have the right and ability to vote in another board capable of mis-management who can and will sell your cantera players.
But hey! That's cule.

And the fault will lie with the candidates or the members who vote poorly (i.e. in the US with Trump). The difference is that with owners, you have no say. I'll always prefer democracy
Democracy in football is overrated imo. I am glad we have professional and leadership from Abu Dhabi. Fans running football clubs sounds great in theory. We won’t be in your situation anytime soon and for that I am grateful to Sheikh Mansour.

Democracy in football is overrated imo. I am glad we have professional and leadership from Abu Dhabi. Fans running football clubs sounds great in theory. We won’t be in your situation anytime soon and for that I am grateful to Sheikh Mansour.

I would love to be able to vote for a bit of corruption, incompetence & failure.

Easy to prefer lack of choice when you don't have any other option but to accept it

And the fault will lie with the candidates or the members who vote poorly (i.e. in the US with Trump). The difference is that with owners, you have no say. I'll always prefer democracy

So Barca’s current dire predicament is nothing to do with the president - it’s your fault or rather, the fault of those real fans in Spain who run that democratic club

Easy to prefer lack of choice when you don't have any other option but to accept it
Hope you continue with ur beautiful democracy and sheep voting for dumb and dumber to steer the sinking ship!

Lesson from successful businesses you don’t let your staff vote to dictate how the board should run a business.

I accept having no choice.

The opinion that fans have any say in the running of a football club is naive to put it mildly. It is a corporate world far beyond the paying cule.

What actual choice do you have? You compared voting for a new president as a kin to voting for a politician. Well I hate to break it to you but the candidates chosen to run In the elections are hand picked by you guessed it...big business.

They continue to get elected by promising the world to Barca fans and reversing the damage carried out by the previous incumbent. Those promises will not be met and soon enough you will vote again and again and again.

City fans are mocked, belittled, ridiculed and held with contempt by fans of the G14. We can acknowledge the luck involved when Mansour purchased the club. We stay humble and can accept the direction SM/KAM has taken the club. Honourable men with honourable intentions. Unlike the unscrupulous candidates currently picking the meat off the dead carcass that is F.C Barcelona.

You represent everything we despise and we represent everything you wish Barcelona could be in 2020. Lap up the rhetoric and vote for ‘your’(as if you had a choice)candidate safe in the knowledge that you are actually making a difference.

I on the other hand will blissfully enjoy the ownership and leadership from Abu Dhabi. Hold the Barca duvet tight tonight while quietly reassuring yourself that you do things the right way; that it indeed means more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.