Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Barca’s current dire predicament is nothing to do with the president - it’s your fault or rather, the fault of those real fans in Spain who run that democratic club

Logic, not your strong suit. President directly responsible for the current predicament, voters/members are culpable as well for not heeding the warning signs about them as a candidate. As I say, analogous to what happened in the US with Trump

Logic, not your strong suit. President directly responsible for the current predicament, voters/members are culpable as well for not heeding the warning signs about them as a candidate. As I say, analogous to what happened in the US with Trump

You are too much of a fanboy to realise that your 'elections' are a fucking joke & completely counter productive.

You have a bunch of people bullshitting, to try & persuade idiots to vote for them rather than a plan (that's A plan, not one new contradictory plan after another) then you hand over the club to the most believeable bullshitter & set about tearing yourselves to pieces when it fucks up, then do it again. If you stumble upon one who is doing ok, another bunch will still be sticking knives in his back, because they want the power & so the Culos will eventually get rid of him & vote another corrupt clown in.

The people responsible for the good stuff at Barca, are Cruyff, Pep, Ronaldinho, Messi etc, not this bunch of self serving fucking clowns.

I told you Pep wanted no part of it, he fucking said so at every opportunity, but you were still gullible enough to buy that fantasy bullshit. If Pep hadn't hacked the whole thing off at the knee by signing early, you'd all be getting giddy by now expecting him to rock up next season & they'd vote in the dickhead who promised it, except they probably all would promise it by then.

Your system is fucking stupid, unstable & has ruined the club. With a stable ownership & less hysterical backstabbing, you may have still been enjoying Pep as manager in the middle of a 20 year dynasty.

Well you haven't. He works for our owners & much prefers our system, to yours.

You have an illusion of democracy, one rich guy who doesn't sit in the stands or another neither will invest their own money in something they don't owe all the do is collect a wage and blame other people for the situation. If we put our owner forward as a candidate with the requirement that he takes ownership if voted in he would win by a landslide.

I see the greatest cule of all time, the vaffan-cule, the chairman of the Swiss department of Barcelona's propaganda ministry, comical Ueli himself is still roaming Bluemoon freely in search of places to spread his evangelium. Guys you should know better. You cannot discuss belief.

You are too much of a fanboy to realise that your 'elections' are a fucking joke & completely counter productive.

You have a bunch of people bullshitting, to try & persuade idiots to vote for them rather than a plan (that's A plan, not one new contradictory plan after another) then you hand over the club to the most believeable bullshitter & set about tearing yourselves to pieces when it fucks up, then do it again. If you stumble upon one who is doing ok, another bunch will still be sticking knives in his back, because they want the power & so the Culos will eventually get rid of him & vote another corrupt clown in.

The people responsible for the good stuff at Barca, are Cruyff, Pep, Ronaldinho, Messi etc, not this bunch of self serving fucking clowns.

I told you Pep wanted no part of it, he fucking said so at every opportunity, but you were still gullible enough to buy that fantasy bullshit. If Pep hadn't hacked the whole thing off at the knee by signing early, you'd all be getting giddy by now expecting him to rock up next season & they'd vote in the dickhead who promised it, except they probably all would promise it by then.

Your system is fucking stupid, unstable & has ruined the club. With a stable ownership & less hysterical backstabbing, you may have still been enjoying Pep as manager in the middle of a 20 year dynasty.

Well you haven't. He works for our owners & much prefers our system, to yours.

You’re not wrong but, in all fairness, you’ve just described the voting system in the UK (hence the bullshitters we vote into power) except that the UK is even less democratic because it’s voting system is always subject to the permissions of the monarchy that sits above it.

You’re not wrong but, in all fairness, you’ve just described the voting system in the UK (hence the bullshitters we vote into power) except that the UK is even less democratic because it’s voting system is always subject to the permissions of the monarchy that sits above it.

People are voting for lying idiots & given a choice of idiots selected for them to vote for in the world of politics too & look at what they get in return. Exactly the same thing.

it’s hilarious watching you change your logic to suit the latest situation at Barca.

the club is in a mess and it’s not just down to one man. Who voted him in?

the fans in Spain are to blame. I don’t include you because you just blow with the wind

I've weighed in on this previously. His value jumped from 7-8 million once Barca entered into the possible frame in July
Almost like the price of Messi jumping to 700m when City came calling.

Now just when are you going to stop all this my club bollocks and find a club in your own country to follow or will that be when Barcelona go bankrupt lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.