United (A) Post Match Thread

We just got a point and a clean sheet away against a title contender (yes, I said it) who have beaten us in 3 of the last 4 games we've played.

Get a grip people. I'd like to see some of you call Pep a coward to his face, just because you don't like his tactics.

Fucking entitled keyboard warriors piss me right off.
I thought you were serious there for a second

Doesn’t sit comfortably with me, seeing our players/management hugging and kissing theirs after that shit show. They should look furious with themselves. Still...clean sheet, eh.
I agree.there was an image of Phil and Bernardo warming and I thought here we go a couple of game changers coming on. Obviously not what Pep had on mind he was happy to get the point. No way are we going to win the title with that attitude.

Much like the Liverpool game, there for taking to win but content on playing at nothing more than walking pace.

Seems to be defend as a unit and the expectation is to put the key chance away when it comes. Mahrez/Kdb was the chance and didn’t take it.
I think there is a lack of confidence in our finishing which can lead us to be more defensive. We need a striker, get Haaland and we will push on, thing is we won’t get him in Jan so this season is going to continue to be a difficult season, a fit Aguero on form is our only hope.

Immediate emotions: relief that we didn’t lose and frustration that Pep chose not to go for the throat and that he didn’t give Phil - a City supporter - at least 15 minutes to test the rags' defence with his drive, pace and energy.

I said it in the match thread and ill say it here...we are nto as good as some people want to believe...we just made an oridanry utd team look half decent...

The balance in midfield isnt right....playing two our of the 3 of Rodri, Ferna and Gundogan isnt working. Is it because Pep doesnt think that one of them on their own can be enough to play the pivot/no. 6 role/defensive midfield role?....Ferna use to be able to do it on his won and still looks like the only one that can...Rodri was shocking again today.

Mahrez (based on Peps comments recently) shouldnt even make the bench in the next few weeks - one decent pass and 44 mins of absolute shit. He is spineless and when against stronger teams he goes missing every single time. Id sell him asap ...sterling as innaffective but at least he keeps giving it a go

Posities as others have mentioned is the back 3 of 4....Stones looks like the player Pep believes he is once again and Dias has been excellent since day one...Walkr never fails to put a shift in ....cancello is ok but he aint a left back (but is the best option at present)....Torres looked to offer something at least a little different

Jesus works hard but in tight games where there is little service we need a forward who can create something on his own....Jesus is never going to be that player...though he has a place in the team if we have another goal scorer on the pitch.

We are absolutely toothless up front and we show fuck all in midfield unless Kev does something. The only positive with this team is our defence

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.