Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go on I'll bite. Gundog and Raz had point blank headers on Tuesday. Bernardo had two yesterday.
What was most impressive about Liverpool was that most of their seven goals came from half chances. I can't remember City scoring many half chances this year, we always need to walk it into the net. Let's be honest Liverpool's strikers, especially Mane and Salah, are better than ours these days. If we had Mane we would be top of the league. That's the difference a great striker makes (and Sergio used to do it for us) Given the chances yesterday Liverpool would have beaten Southampton by at least four goals.
We won't improve if we keep deluding ourselves. The good news is we now have the best defence in the PL (better than Liverpool) and that's a good start.

What was most impressive about Liverpool was that most of their seven goals came from half chances. I can't remember City scoring many half chances this year, we always need to walk it into the net. Let's be honest Liverpool's strikers, especially Mane and Salah, are better than ours these days. If we had Mane we would be top of the league. That's the difference a great striker makes (and Sergio used to do it for us) Given the chances yesterday Liverpool would have beaten Southampton by at least four goals.
We won't improve if we keep deluding ourselves. The good news is we now have the best defence in the PL (better than Liverpool) and that's a good start.

Mane has scored exactly the same amount of club goals as Sterling this season although Manes include friendlies. Sterling has also scored in an international which Mane hasn’t.

He has also played less minutes than Mane. 78 less in the league.

Mane has scored exactly the same amount of club goals as Sterling this season although Manes include friendlies. Sterling has also scored in an international which Mane hasn’t
Surely thats the problem.
Sterling is the clubs top scorer and Mane is not Liverpools
Why would you even compare them.

Just checked Mane has scored more goals than Sterling once in the previous seasons. And despite being in rancid form Sterling is keeping pace with him this season..

Surely thats the problem.
Sterling is the clubs top scorer and Mane is not Liverpools
Why would you even compare them.

I would have thought that was quite obvious, he said “if we had Mane we would be top of the league.”

Mane has scored exactly the same amount of club goals as Sterling this season although Manes include friendlies. Sterling has also scored in an international which Mane hasn’t.

He has also played less minutes than Mane. 78 less in the league.
So u wanna tell us That Sterling is as Good as Mané? You can’t be serious. Mané is literally better in all aspects. Sterlings goals are mostly tap-ins.
I prepare for incoming hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.