Corruption in English football?

When Livarpool and the Rags play each other, the entire football world will implode in on itself.

There’s no excuse with VAR, in the past it was speed of the game, you can’t even blame a hostile atmosphere & when you put all the media spin & contrary opinions then it’s corruption in plain sight.
Don’t even hide it.

my concern is I’m sure you could win a case to prove it, as we did when pressed.

very clever how the media can’t create an argument between the teams getting fcked. It’s like proxy wars ?

every battle is on behalf of rags & dippers but they may not be involved.

Corruption has always been involved with football in this country but was always in the shadows, now it is in plain sight. Watching a clip from the game last night where Shaw runs into the box with the ball and a Villa defender comes to challenge. Shaw overruns the ball out for a goal kick. Pogba who is nearest rag player to Shaw then gestures that Shaw should have gone down. Question I have is what would make a player suggest that course of action? Answer in my opinion is that due to the precarious financial position the rags are in they need to win the league to achieve some of sponsorship bonuses that they will have tied up in the respective sponsors contracts. The premier league wants to keep the rags relevant to maintain and further exploit the global brand of the league are complicit in pressuring the PIGMOL officials (who they interestingly pay for) to officiate the rags differently to other sides. Hence the soft penalties and the fact that their players can foul with impunity without receiving cautions.

There are people in the media who are I'm sure aware of this 'arrangement', but know calling it out would have a detrimental effect on their careers as there is an awful lot of journalists making a good living off the back of the premier league. Just my humble opinion but we all remember Mr Scudamore's quote, 'a successful Man utd is key to the success of the premier league'.

Sly have ruined every sport they got involved in. Starting back in the Don King days with the heavy weight boxing division. Then the Rugby.. Now the Football. Its short term gain. Football is getting crushed by greed. Been a fan since the early 60s but its time to let go. Its a fuckin soap opera.

Is corruption becoming more obvious or is it just supporters moaning about their team not winning. Last night's penalty given to Pogba seems a good as any place to start. Are referees involved in some sort of game control to fix matches. Why were no premier league referees invited to the last major tournament. I would love to hear from anyone who has proof of corruption not just hearsay.

if anyone had proof, the ref would be out. The problem is proof is v hard to get. Corrupt decisions are covered up by “interpretation” of rules. VAR hadn’t helped

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.