Corruption in English football?

Too much money at stake is the obvious answer. Too many snoughts in the trough. Who's going to kill the goose that laid the golden egg?

Yeah I figured that but when your whole business plan is continually being attacked & the disgusting attacks against the owner, risk of missing out on trophy’s, champs league, surely there has to be a tipping point.

mine was a long time ago ;)

Corruption - Yes.

The cover up is were I have issues.Are the people involved competent enough to achieve widespread cheating? Var has enabled them to do it in plain view.

You also have to ask the question: Are city complicit? We have won a lot over the last decade.

The rise of the red shit again blinds us with tribal rivalry.

It all comes down to evidence. Most ref decisions can be explained to some degree so it gives them a lot of wiggle room. Football does not have an independent body monitoring the situation.

Personally, I only watch City unless the Mersey or Trafford are struggling in a game.

The fans are powerless due to the money involved.

My missus doesn't know fuck all about football, saw that pen, and said what's the point in even ven watching when you can see it's fixed?

Can't not watch City. But at the same time it's fucking disheartening knowing its against you.

You want to know why Bernardos form has dropped? This is why.

The mainstream media will never uncover this as it is in their interests as well to have a successful rags and dippers. It attracts viewers, sells papers and gets clicks

they’re all in on it

I'd advise you all to start following Rugby League. A sport where the players have huge courage and put their bodies and livelihoods on the line week in week out for a salary less than most of us on here earn. The game is quick and skillful and exciting with a bit of niggle. You can take your family to a game and mix with opposition supporters with only occasional trouble. It produces sportsman like Rob Burrow and Kevin Sinfield who both are top class. What's not to like? I was a regular at Maine Road for years but now the game isn't there for the likes of me.....60 year old working class ex forces white Englishman...Sly and the BBC have made sure of that!

Of course there is corruption in football, we have seen it , i hope i live to see it exposed here in all its gory detail , var has it operating in clear sight , everyone knows it , the decisions the dippers got the last two seasons , as soon as we got banned the helping of the rags to get fifth was nauseating , suddenly all sorts happened in their games , there is no room for doubt imo

I'd advise you all to start following Rugby League. A sport where the players have huge courage and put their bodies and livelihoods on the line week in week out for a salary less than most of us on here earn. The game is quick and skillful and exciting with a bit of niggle. You can take your family to a game and mix with opposition supporters with only occasional trouble. It produces sportsman like Rob Burrow and Kevin Sinfield who both are top class. What's not to like? I was a regular at Maine Road for years but now the game isn't there for the likes of me.....60 year old working class ex forces white Englishman...Sly and the BBC have made sure of that!
Blood vials ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.