Everton (A) | Game Postponed

Million doller question,it depends on our run in the fa cup and champ's league impossible to say.

I think there were a total of 4 mid weeks available for delayed fixtures between start of year and end of season ... from what I heard on a radio or podcast while driving ... given we’re using one for the Villa game in January I am guessing there must be three more somewhere in the calendar for this and potentially two more postponements to slot in to ... someone will need to sit and look through the whole calandar week by week and cross reference with all competitions.

Just read the Everton statement , what an absolute disgrace there is something about that rancid city , the self pity and loathing cannot be matched anywhere in the world , used to have time for Everton football club, but it appears both scouse football clubs piss in the same pot.
Always hated Everton absolute scumbags

Apologies if this has been posted already, but a great article from Martin Samuel, the only UK sports journalist worth reading absolutely hammers Everton's response

All the fun we have had since 1999 and then just think Everton have finished between 5th and 17th in the same division in all those seasons. How fucking boring!!

Apologies if this has been posted already, but a great article from Martin Samuel, the only UK sports journalist worth reading absolutely hammers Everton's response

He’s something else Samuel. I think he’s my hero. I read him and over 95% I agree with him. All he discussed there, be it Allardyce, Everton, Mourinho, Karen Carney and Leeds, I agree with every word. It’s heartening stuff. It’s almost enough to make me buy the Mail. Almost.
On another note, I would think it’s fair to suggest from reading that he does in fact have a Twitter account, no doubt as an anonymous lurker though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.