Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm. Doesn't surprise me tbh.

One good thing to do would be to keep the fucking press out!! Sick of seeing cameras and reporters inside hospital wards or old people’s homes watching them get vaccinated, it’s a fucking needle going into their arm, you can’t see anymore than that! When you realise that some of these people haven’t seen family for a while yet the press are in their it’s just wrong.

England vaccine data:

1, 959, 151 have had first dose

There were 1, 092, 885 on 3 Jan - so 866 , 266 had a first jab in past week.

374, 613 have had both

There were 19, 981 on 3 Jan - so 354, 632 had a second jab in past week.

TOTAL 2, 333, 764 as of yesterday.

Cheers, they're obviously the numbers that got rounded early in the day.

Good for Morrisons, just announced that they are banning shoppers who refuse to wear a mask. Hope they challenge those claiming to be exempt with "Covid doesn't care who is exempt if you are that weak you shouldn't be out in public places"

What do those who are not tech Savvy and dont have relations do?

we have to shop for our inlaws and drop it off to them, they dont have the ability to buy online. if they didn't have us they would have to get a bus to there nearest shop.

there are always exceptions.

What do those who are not tech Savvy and dont have relations do?

we have to shop for our inlaws and drop it off to them, they dont have the ability to buy online. if they didn't have us they would have to get a bus to there nearest shop.

there are always exceptions.
If you are too ill to wear a mask you shouldnt be out for your own safety. Ask a neighbour for help, they cannot all be so selfish they wouldn't shop for a vulnerable person. Problem is there are too many idiots hiding behind the phrase I'm exempt.

If you are too ill to wear a mask you shouldnt be out for your own safety. Ask a neighbour for help, they cannot all be so selfish they wouldn't shop for a vulnerable person. Problem is there are too many idiots hiding behind the phrase I'm exempt.
You clearly have no idea what it is like , especially old people on their own

No more restrictions but everyone sbould act like they have covid
I mean, this is just bollocks because I didn’t leave the house, to go for a walk or the shop, when I had Covid... or when the Mrs had it after me. I isolated 26 days because of timings with contact and my dad went shopping for me twice.

Is that what I’m supposed to do now? Is it fuck.

Edit: not aiming that at you Kaz I mean Hancock :-)

You clearly have no idea what it is like , especially old people on their own
Agreed, my friend I keep mentioning is exempt from wearing but has to try when in taxis going to hospital as she cannot use public transport. She cannot walk around a shop wearing a mask without collapsing.

She goes out as rarely as possible but sometimes there is no choice. Like going to the MRI for treatment this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.