Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't doing that, they had a joke because Whitty said Boris misquoted "easter" when he actually said "spring", and Boris said is there still spring after easter. He's promised nothing tonight.

it is a known fact you get better compliance with setting shorter term targets.

I'll open a discussion, and see what we can do.
I am in two minds on it and have no preference as such. But I don't want a split on here.

I certainly don't want to fall out with Kaz either as I think her views on capitals are genuine.

I just find it hard to tabulate data without some way to categorise in here.

But I really do not want to row with people over it.

So will try to post without emphasis and see if it works.

I have already explained to Kaz when she said this same thing last week that these are HEADLINES so people looking for specific cases or places can spot them in a thread that is faster than ever and easy to miss from a quick scan.

You see how many are missing posts and asking the same question.

Capitals are used to distinguish categories within my posts as all lower case with tons of data in large posts not being separated out would be very hard to read.

Indeed I think Kaz keeps saying she cannot read them.

Tbh I am getting pretty stressed out in this thread these days.

Maybe it really does need to be a separate data thread where headlines are allowed. And leave this thread to chatter not data.

As I said I am OK with that if a mod wants to create one. But will not do it myself. Just PM me and let me know if you think it is for the best.
I know I’ve thanked you before but your hard work is really appreciated by the vast majority on here . If our paths ever cross the beer is on me .

I think travel corridors are those where you didn't have to isolate on return - now you must isolate and must have a negative test (from 4 am Monday morning).

So yes, flights will continue.
Ah right - I’m getting mixed up. I was thinking they may be locking down our borders.

Why are cases shooting up again during lockdown? I know the lockdown is somewhat half hearted this time round but doesn't explain why numbers dropped considerably at the start of the week then risen significantly again.

Did everyone stay in first few days of Jan and then rush out again panic buying when lockdown was announced? It's the only thing I can think of.

You are doing an unbelievable job, you should be made a Dame for services to this forum. Do what I did months ago to many on here, use the ignore button. It does wonders for your mental health not having to read the ramblings of morons.
Thank you but not having to do it any more is the only reward I want.

I have been to the House of Lords once to brief them on something at the invite of a Lord.

That was enough for me to have no desire for any kind of honour.

And I truly think Kaz is genuine about the capitals and it puts her off reading them.

So I certainly am not going to criticise her for holding an opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.