Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does he support City? I’ve not really kept up with whatever Haaland has said.

I’d break the bank for him, and whatever deal we strike, ensure the small (practically invisible) print has Mahrez the other way.

Does he support City? I’ve not really kept up with whatever Haaland has said.

I’d break the bank for him, and whatever deal we strike, ensure the small (practically invisible) print has Mahrez the other way.

Supports Leeds. But has an affinity to City. Given his Twitter likes and various pictured that have emerged, I would hazard a guess he probably supported City in the PL.

Like for Pogba, Haaland will play for the team that pays Raiola more and i highly doubt we will be that team.
Where’s the logic in that statement?
Why did he join Dortmund?
Do you honestly think it was because they offered Raiola the most money or Erling & Alf saw it as his best career move?

Being that the group we were glossing over as our young core just a few years ago are now 26+ (Ederson, Stones, Laporte, Sterling, De Bruyne, Sane now departed), we could have a very solid 23 and under group moving forward by bringing him in.

Dias, Foden, Torres, Haaland are four players who will be as good as anyone through the prime of their careers.

I don't see that comparison at all. Even Vardy is a far off comparison

Raiola compares Haaland favorably to Ibra at a similar age although I have to say I don't recall Zlatan at that age when he was at Ajax. But Mino would know

He strikes me as a clinical poacher more than a bonafide goalscorer - I don't see him creating goals out of nothing for example like Zlatan could/does. Creative, great at pressing and creating space for himself with his movement and use of his body - he simply finishes the chances he gets and that's tremendous on its own. Although his all around game continues to develop which will make him an even greater striker
Mate I’ve spent many an evening with Mino and he makes Paul Merson seem insightful in terms of football knowledge, I’ve had more sense from my 69 year old mum..

Shearer pre ACL wasn’t only a whippet but emphatic, much like this lad... all opinions however, but he would score bucket loads in this team, which is undoubtedly the most important point!

Last edited:
Being that the group we were glossing over as our young core just a few years ago are now 26+ (Ederson, Stones, Laporte, Sterling, De Bruyne, Sane now departed), we could have a very solid 23 and under group moving forward by bringing him in.

Dias, Foden, Torres, Haaland are four players who will be as good as anyone through the prime of their careers.

The 26 year olds still have 5+ years left. They're not in their prime yet, let alone getting old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.