Manuel Locatelli

He’s definitely a better option than Zakaria

He’s definitely a better option than Zakaria
He definitely looks like a good footballer, good on the ball and can play line breaking passes but as people are saying he is slow.

We definitely need fast players who can get up and down the pitch we don’t need another rodri though.

He definitely looks like a good footballer, good on the ball and can play line breaking passes but as people are saying he is slow.

We definitely need fast players who can get up and down the pitch we don’t need another rodri though.
Compare his heatmaps to Zakaria’s... his coverage of the pitch is by far the better

Is that even possible thought javi garcia was slow but locatelli must be like a tortoise with a broken leg and its handbrake on dragging the Titanics anchor!
;-)

Don't see why we've tried (or are trying ) to change the type of player we want for that role (as I remember someone at City saying, possibly Pep), why try and change something that's worked perfectly for the past 6/7 years .

Compare his heatmaps to Zakaria’s... his coverage of the pitch is by far the better
But doesn’t mean much though, probably means he jugs around and doesn’t sprint which is why he doesn’t get tired

Just to put this out there - Is there a fernandinho like player right now around the world. I have watched a lot of football in my life and damn the amount of technical athletic nous with a bit of cuntiness that he has brought to our team I have seen no one in last 7-8 years. I may sound naive but Silva Ferna and Yaya were one of a kind players that we were lucky to have and can't be replaced man to man.
Everyone we have scouted lags in one dimension or another. It's a travesty they never got to put their hands on a CL in their City time.
Well ferna still could :P
Not forgetting the importance of his aerial ability to our defensive set up which would seem to rule out the likes of Bennacer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.