Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait till after the Man Utd and Spurs double header. I want to see how they respond to this defeat.

Lose to Man Utd and Spurs and they're out of it. I don't expect they will lose either game
It's a cup game - scum have two opportunities to beat them on penalties

They’re results against the bottom teams proves they’re emotionally shot. Can only raise themselves for the big games. That won’t win you this league.
It's a little bit like Xmas 2018 in reverse - we lost two on the spin to Leicester and Palace and everyone said we were done. We then had a must-win home game against the scousers.

They will show up for sure when we go to Anfield and if they manage to turn us over, they are right back in it.

There seems to be a problem between Klopp and Salah?

Saw his comments recently about possibly considering another club in the future, something he has thrown out there before.

It was also very strange about the reports he was upset not being made captain against Midget Land?

To me, sounds like he might be trying to work his ticket out this summer, which might explain some of Klopp's decisions around him?

In the current financial landscape, I doubt any club is coming to his rescue with £100m, even if Liverpool would entertain it.
Trouble at Mill?

Salah has been poor for a number of games now.

Fans moaning about the low block like it was invented just for them.
We’ve been facing these deep lying defences since we started twatting everyone in the first part of the 2011-12 season under Mancini.

Plus as soon as you’re the champions, every fucker plays out of their skin against you. because, well, they’re playing the champions! The season after winning the league is always a much tougher season than the season before.

Something seems off with Firmino as well, you rarely see his blinding white gnashers these days

Wait till after the Man Utd and Spurs double header. I want to see how they respond to this defeat.

Lose to Man Utd and Spurs and they're out of it. I don't expect they will lose either game
It'll be interesting to see whether he puts out a strong team against United as a win would give them a boost, or whether he sacks off the cup like he has done in previous years? Spurs must fancy their chances in the league game, but they have a habit of bottling it against Liverpool.

Other than Jota coming back continuing his goal scoring streak, I cannot see them challenge for the title this year. They seem to have hit the wall big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.