Cheltenham Town (A) | Post-Match Thread

Poor performance but squeezed through. Cheltenham excellent on and off the pitch.

Torres should thank Mahrez for keeping him out of the spotlight.

The best part of that result is that we pissed all over the media's chips , they had already written the headlines the f8cking mugs , credit to Cheltenham they played to their strengths rode their luck including the referee allowing rugby tackles on our players , but we were never to get any decisions against the plucky underdogs.
Our composure in the last 10 minutes of the game won the tie , we have moved on from being the victim of giant killers , we lost to the Wigan pie eaters a few years ago which was a daylight robbery , but Pep won't be failling for that again, bring on Swansea and the same pre-match bullshit praying for a Swansea win against big bad evil Manchester City , its not going to happen.
I loved that mate . You could see the bbc devastated because we turned it round but we won’t be the first team to struggle against hat kind of opposition and won’t be the last but some of our players didn’t fancy it and that doesn’t sit well . Phil foden is becoming the player he was destined to be and gundo is showing why pep loves him . I have been one of Laportes biggest backers and was fed up with stones coming in but tonight I saw a player who is not performing to stones level at the moment .

great win by city

very hard away game the referee shocking and the pitch bad and there players acting like thugs at times
what more can you ask of the players ? we all knew it was going to be ugly and they played there part because of the levels they had to find something to level it but not in the referee

we all want a fair game but the officials and referee shocking and some of the tackles out there tonight was dangerous and so bad we could have had 2 or 3 bad injuries

also the BBC they wanted nothing more than them betting ? it went to far in my book the hate on the commentary team ? right from the off out come the money vs nothing. the most money spent on a squad vs nothing its every fuck time city play

so poor was the commentary team that little poor danny murthy was close to tears when city score. the tone of the commentary drop so much i had to turn up the tv ?

so the BBC commentary team can fuck of the the green room and try again next time

Foden, wow!!!!! The second half in particular, he looked like Yaya or Merlin at their peak. And the beautiful thing, everybody was just giving him a ball. No going back for you young man! Gundogan is just indispensable for us at the moment and Cancelo of course. He's been proving the whole season why we swapped Danilo and a big chunk of money for him.
We just can't win.
We dick them,it upsets the haters.
We beat them in a good contest, it upsets the haters.
The only way we can please the haters is by losing.

Unfortunately for the millions of those cunts, we're not into complying.

Next
The best thing about tonight is most peoples won’t have started watching thinking we’d walk it. As the game went on there would have probably been a few more million tune in thinking we’d lose only to see us bang 3 in lovely stuff!

Never in doubt. More seriously what was never in doubt was that the commentator and Murphy were sly cunts throughout. City equalise, does he say “goal”? Nope he says “no flag” in a distraught way. Twats
Another scouser on a City game. Can’t imagine Micah and The Goat will be working on the battle of the red twats tomorrow

A win's a win, no matter how you arrive at one, but a dour game bar the last ten mins. There'll be many a tear in the RDAHMeedya tonight. All the old clichés trotted out on the BBC website now that their preferred winners didn't win. Some guy writing in to the BBC thanked Cheltenham on behalf of the neutral supporters. I fancy all the 'neutral' supporters were anything but neutral!

If that had been Cheltenham vs any other Premier league team than us, the whole forum would have been willing Cheltenham on

Just to add...
I know it was Cheltenham Town, no disrespect; but Phil Foden aged just 20! He’s going to be City & England’s Captain for many years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.