Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you look at it perhaps the greatest team Liverpool have ever had will be remembered for winning maybe 2 major cups and also winning a league that will be forgotten about very quickly .

During the Hicks and Gillette era, there was a rumour of a Qatari takeover and the rats had a banner on the kop saying something like "Qatari SOS"
I remember someone posted a picture of it on here a while back.
When you strip away all the guff and bullshit spouted by their feral followers, it all boils down to a mixture of jealousy and racism.
If they cared that much about human rights abuses they'd have boycotted that stupid tournament in Qatar.

Grandad...is it true you made your debut for loserpool. after a £50M transfer....away at Manchester City?...what was the score?
er..we lost 5nil

Grandad..is it true what mommy said..that liverpool went 68 games unbeaten at anfield,,you were out injured for most of this.....but you were there at anfield on that famous night when burnley won ?

er..fuck off to bed.its late.
Edit.sorry i didnt mention the players name in my original post.i was pissed up and couldnt be arsed spelling it.
It was of course The £50Million pound signing ..The Ox. ;)

Its hilarious that by the time they are allowed any sort of parade for their title *win, the trophy will more than likely be someone elses.

If Liverpool get beat by United tomorrow, Klopp will only have won 1 English domestic trophy in 5 years. Just 1!

Thankfully for him, and luckily for him, his get out if jail card was winning the CL, after losing 3 games, and drawing 2 games, before reaching the final. Not to mention Barcelona throwing away a 3 goal 1st leg lead. And winning the worst ever CL final against a very average Spurs team.

Don't even mention World Club Champions. A FIFA mini tournament between the winners of the six continental confederations. Liverpool had to play '2 games' to win it.

As for the European Super Cup against Chelsea, Liverpool won it on penalties.

Last edited:
It'll be interesting to see whether he puts out a strong team against United as a win would give them a boost, or whether he sacks off the cup like he has done in previous years? Spurs must fancy their chances in the league game, but they have a habit of bottling it against Liverpool.

I think if he's clever he'll go for the FA Cup this year, he can then say he's won everything with them and beating United, West Ham then the other 3 games is much more likely than them winning the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.