New striker?

We should of signed cavani for the money and season it would of been ideal ,he makes them more of a threat than they should be
Agree mate. A good signing for them. There seems to be a shortage of young goal scorers at the minute excepting the obvious Haaland.Mbappe wont come here. Daka looks a prospect as does Andre Silva . Look at the top twenty scorers in Europe in 2020, only Haaland is a young realistic proven scorer. Couple of Italians, Caputo and Immobile who are probably not on the City list of targets as in their 30s. So go for Haaland , a prospect, or give Delap a chance. Not an easy decision for the powers that be.

My biggest frustration is that we seem reluctant to put Delap on the bench, you can never tell with young players but he could hit the ground running and save us a fortune, It happened over the road with Rashford and I cant see what there is to lose.

My biggest frustration is that we seem reluctant to put Delap on the bench, you can never tell with young players but he could hit the ground running and save us a fortune, It happened over the road with Rashford and I cant see what there is to lose.
Delap getting himself unnecessarily sent off in the midweek game would probably be the reason why Pep is reluctant to use him yesterday.

My biggest frustration is that we seem reluctant to put Delap on the bench, you can never tell with young players but he could hit the ground running and save us a fortune, It happened over the road with Rashford
Good point.
We played Garcia and THB in positions where we have plenty of cover.
The 2 positions where we are light are left back and centre forward.
Playing Delap and Bernabe would give us an indication of how close they are to the first team squad.

Good point.
We played Garcia and THB in positions where we have plenty of cover.
The 2 positions where we are light are left back and centre forward.
Playing Delap and Bernabe would give us an indication of how close they are to the first team squad.

Perhaps an indication that in Pep's view, they aren't .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.