Sheffield Utd (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be interesting to see how we are reffed today, given the outrage about our perfectly legitimate goals against Villa and West Brom I can see the officials being a little over keen today.

No Stones or Cancelo. Wish he'd stop messing about with our back four. There's a reason we'd been on our best defensive run with almost the same back four.

I think some of you are being a bit premature in your thoughts that this will be an easy match.
I expect these to give us a difficult game,irrespective of where they are in the league.
City and Blue Mooners ... please prove me wrong.
I`m not normally this negative ref City results ... I just have this uneasy feeling today.
Gulp !
Yes today I`m a fully payed up Member of the Wet Knicker Brigade.
I agree, there will be nothing easy about this game today, we have no excuses though not only are we the better team but we have several players who are bang in form and virtually untouchable, Dias, Stones, Cancelo, Gundo, Foden all playing exceptionally well.

For me this is all about Pep not overthinking things and keeping it simple.

No Stones or Cancelo. Wish he'd stop messing about with our back four. There's a reason we'd been on our best defensive run with almost the same back four.
As I said above, we are a big team and need to rotate. Look at Feb’s fixtures. Rotation is key today. Everyone accepts that makes the game harder but these are the calculated risks you have to take regularly if you want to win multiple trophies. We will win and we will have rested some key players and it will be a brilliant day. You’ll see :) No, it won’t be 8-0, but 2-0 or 2-1 is fine. Get the points and put the squad in great shape for Feb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.