Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eldest son is still poorly with some form of long Covid I think.

He we believe had it in March pre-testing and recovered after 10 days or so but since new year has had all some of the symptoms again and is constantly shivering and breathless. He's been fine April-Dec. Currently having xrays/bloods as the Doctors don't know what's wrong with him. The other curve ball is that he didn't have the balls to refuse to attend a party on Boxing Day at my exes which produced 4 Covid cases. He's had numerous Covid tests and they are all negative.

His days follow he gets up feels ok then 60-90 mins later it all starts again with shivers and breathlessness. I suspect that he's got some shit in his lungs (non-smoker, maybe 5-10 a year) from having Covid and when he's up and about it all settles at the bottom of his lungs.

Should find out in a few days what's going on.

Hope he and your daughter pull through mate. And as much as I don't always agree with your political views, you're absolutely bang on the money about the Covid deniers. Nothing has made my piss boil down the years more than these fuckwits. Seriously, I wouldn't mind if a few high profile deniers got a bad dose of it and even rolled a seven as the damage they're doing to others as a result of spreading lies and misinformation far outweighs the negatives of some of them popping their clogs.

yeah but that Karma never happens sadly

Just back from visit 4 of the Novavax trial. Good news for those of us on it. If we agree to stay unblinded and stay on the trial, we will be offered 2 jabs of either the vaccine or placebo (depending on what we’ve already had) by the end of March. Trial to continue for 3 years.

How are you feeling now mate?
Much better thanks mate.
Walked every evening this week but nowhere near full fitness.

Still have coughing fits & anything approaching exertion can cause my heart to race & a bit of breathlessness.
Mentally on the up abs helped by walking outdoors in the evening again.

Angrier too....I want to stick those utter fruitcake deniers (such as Ian Brown) in specimen jars....

Just back from visit 4 of the Novavax trial. Good news for those of us on it. If we agree to stay unblinded and stay on the trial, we will be offered 2 jabs of either the vaccine or placebo (depending on what we’ve already had) by the end of March. Trial to continue for 3 years.
Mrs Moon us funnily enough just on the phone to them as she's been offered the NHS one and been told they'll get back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.