Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Fed up of morons like him with their 'nobody cares about City' bullshit...Themselves and the Rags go on like the hatred is massive between them yet they do nothing but praise eachother with crap like 'I'd much prefer is to be in a title race with eachother than being in one with City'...Nothing short of sucking eachother off, Yet they both have nothing better to do than talk about City!

We'll blow both of these twats out of the water this season starting with Sunday when we stamp our authority!

once again they are talking about City, writing about City, writing letters to get City banned, changing rules to stop City, hacking City, throwing bottles at City........ it’s City this, City that but of course no one cares about little city.

No, that was junior school (Gatefield - where Aldi is now), when we walked to and from Ashton Moss weekly, in the 1950s, to play on grass. When I played in the 60s/70s, we'd "progressed" to screw in studs and no dubbin! I never played in the carpet slippers they've used for the last 200 years.
You should try, it’s mint when you catch someone’s stud mid swing or when someone backs into you and stands on your toe with their heel studs

You get mouthy, deluded fuckwits in all walks of life. Anywhere you go, if you stick around long enough, you will eventually encounter at least one of these sad little men. They try to project an image that says "I'm well 'ard, me",
and they strut around the council estate in front of impressionable little primary school kids trying to make out they are a cross between Tony Montana and Chuck Norris, with perhaps a dash of Andy McNab thrown in for good measure.
But out here in the real world, they are seen for the type they really are: losers. Feeble little inadequates with crippling low self-esteem whose only taste of violence was watching the Kemp Brothers portraying the Kray twins on VHS tape years years ago.

As I say, you'll find these worthless individuals everywhere on this planet of ours, but it has to be said a ludicrously high percentage of them were born and bred in Dipperland. A post-apocalyptic combat zone somewhere in the north west of England. A land so desolate and barren even David Attenborough stays well away.

The inhabitants of this battle-scarred 21st century Armageddon are collectively known as Scousers, whilst others refer to them as mutants, zombies, or feral-fuckwits...it's all good.

If you've ever seen the film 'Escape From New York' (Kurt Russell as Snake Plisskin) then you'll know what Dipperland is like.

I’d say more No Escape with Ray Liotta!

it's by no means over yet but i predicted at the end of last season the tide would turn in terms of the way teams would play against them (How they've played against us for the last few seasons), how they dont have the guile to get through the middle channels like we do and how Klopps head would fall off under the pressure from the media.

It's happening...

it's by no means over yet but i predicted at the end of last season the tide would turn in terms of the way teams would play against them (How they've played against us for the last few seasons), how they dont have the guile to get through the middle channels like we do and how Klopps head would fall off under the pressure from the media.

It's happening...

Teams don't look frightened by them anymore and actually have a go.

Can't be the Van Dijk factor as he played against Villa and they got twatted 7-2.

Not sure why teams didn't have a go at them last season because every time I watched them, they were open and teams were getting chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.