Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
RAWK....

Worth remembering that we were without Alisson, Matip, VVD, Gomez, Keita, Fabinho, Mane and Jota tonight.

8 players who would have started.

Put your anger in a little perspective folks.

Reply...

BOOM!

We have a winner..

Take Ederson, Dias, Laporte, Stones, Rodri, Gundogan, Sterling & Jesus out of City's side & they drop points..no doubt.
Any other side suffers what we have this year & they're mid table at best.

3x72.gif

They’re got a point. Yet we’d still put out a side consisting of Steffer, Cancelo, Walker, Fernandinho, Mendy, Bernardo, Foden, KDB, Mahrez, Torres and Aguero.

I’d back that team to beat Burnley and not get played off the park by Brighton!

They’re got a point. Yet we’d still put out a side consisting of Steffer, Cancelo, Walker, Fernandinho, Mendy, Bernardo, Foden, KDB, Mahrez, Torres and Aguero.

I’d back that team to beat Burnley and not get played off the park by Brighton!
Every team could say similar at some point of a season. Tough shite.

I think you have overtaken utd in kopites hearts in terms of hatred. I absolutely love there arrogance that success is a god given right to them and utd due to how well they have done in the past. Everytime I simply mention a city player doing well them I get the ol "manc" shout. I am particularly enjoying Forden doing well as I mentioned him being a future star awhile ago to the loveable reds in work only to be told hes crap.
It would be bloody fantastic if Everton overtook LFC this season. They couldn't use the money excuse then. It's not City's fault they have bought duds like Minamino, Keita and Thiago or Kabak and Davies who are both useless.

Successive home defeats against Burnley and Brighton. Can't blame the defence for that. Wasn't Thiago supposed to have been brought in to beat teams like that? As I said at the time if they try to play decent football they'll lose their main threat and that's what's happened. We could bury their hopes this weekend.
With our record at Klanfield?

Don"t bank on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.