Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh it needs them all to be singing off the same hymn sheets. Lets not forget, our 6ft 4in keeper was a foot off the floor, with the ball nowhere in sight, the player clearly looking straight at the keepers head and his eye nearly taken out and there wasn't even a debate about whether it was a sending off - he should have stayed on the pitch!

It's not a big thing for me - I'm over it now.

Oh it needs them all to be singing off the same hymn sheets. Lets not forget, our 6ft 4in keeper was a foot off the floor, with the ball nowhere in sight, the player clearly looking straight at the keepers head and his eye nearly taken out and there wasn't even a debate about whether it was a sending off - he should have stayed on the pitch!

It's not a big thing for me - I'm over it now.
Defo......... ;-)

So so true, all the corporate bullshit that people buy in to, fanned by the media makes people go overboard when things are going well....and then you get the dips like last night.........

......or as I was pondering it, almost ever since the resumption last season.

Great start to last season which got us over the line and since then we have been bang average. Well not even average, inconsistent, or just plain poor.

City players are going to be champing at the bit to get at us on Sunday. I wonder if we should get some advice from "Big Sam", try and stay in it until mid way through the second half and try and catch you on the break and nick a goal!!!

Let's just say...I am not confident
Maybe not, I'm sure Michael Oliver will be........

which is why Klopp's relentless reliance on the same group of 12 or 13 asthmatics reliant on "inhalers" year in year out has caught up with them - we will be fine our pond is stocked with more and better quality fish hence Pep can rotate - we started with what? 5 changes tonight?

This is why the bed wetters in the pre match are so annoying. Any player left out or rotated is considered ‘dropped’ and Pep is an idiot. Liverpool have burnt their players out. Ours all look fresh. Many in their best form. Cancelo, Stones, Dias, Zinchencho, Rodri, Gundogan, Bernardo & Foden all in great form.
On the flip side, Sterling & Walker they have been flogged in the last 24 months look a shadow of their former selves.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.