Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a fucking moron.

When he's talking about Brighton goal he said 'Heads it back into play'...Where was Dan Burn standing behind the fucking nets? Fucking muppet.
Fucking slap headed prick, going down the 'Nobody gives a fuck about City'
route. Coming from a lover of the club that no fucker had heard of until Littlewoods Pools gave them a lift out of the second division.

Brighton got it bang on last night had Spurs and West Ham had tried to go out and cause them problems then things may have turned out differently ...........they have no defence they are used to dictating play and Brighton fathomed that out ....... don’t sit back and let them have there way because they will kill you ........... I honestly think if City turn up on Sunday they will murder them

Yep....Pickford should fear for his life.
“A Sean promise is a real promise”
View attachment 9603
He got one thing right, liverpool is a small city.
I'm sure professional athlete, the 6ft 1" Pickford is crapping himself at the prospect of meeting the hobbit.

I will never forget the year before when Phil big nose Thompson said on sky that everyone knows when Liverpool finally get back to winning the title they will dominate again and everyone knows it. I knew he was talking rubbish then and it is a shame we can’t watch him eat humble pie but it is not a bad thing the old scouse fart is now off tv.
I can remember that, they get to excited.

Yep....Pickford should fear for his life.
“A Sean promise is a real promise”
View attachment 9603
You get mouthy, deluded fuckwits in all walks of life. Anywhere you go, if you stick around long enough, you will eventually encounter at least one of these sad little men. They try to project an image that says "I'm well 'ard, me",
and they strut around the council estate in front of impressionable little primary school kids trying to make out they are a cross between Tony Montana and Chuck Norris, with perhaps a dash of Andy McNab thrown in for good measure.
But out here in the real world, they are seen for the type they really are: losers. Feeble little inadequates with crippling low self-esteem whose only taste of violence was watching the Kemp Brothers portraying the Kray twins on VHS tape years years ago.

As I say, you'll find these worthless individuals everywhere on this planet of ours, but it has to be said a ludicrously high percentage of them were born and bred in Dipperland. A post-apocalyptic combat zone somewhere in the north west of England. A land so desolate and barren even David Attenborough stays well away.

The inhabitants of this battle-scarred 21st century Armageddon are collectively known as Scousers, whilst others refer to them as mutants, zombies, or feral-fuckwits...it's all good.

If you've ever seen the film 'Escape From New York' (Kurt Russell as Snake Plisskin) then you'll know what Dipperland is like.

Fucking slap headed prick, going down the 'Nobody gives a fuck about City'
route. Coming from a lover of the club that no fucker had heard of until Littlewoods Pools gave them a lift out of the second division.
Exactly. Fed up of morons like him with their 'nobody cares about City' bullshit...Themselves and the Rags go on like the hatred is massive between them yet they do nothing but praise eachother with crap like 'I'd much prefer is to be in a title race with eachother than being in one with City'...Nothing short of sucking eachother off, Yet they both have nothing better to do than talk about City!

We'll blow both of these twats out of the water this season starting with Sunday when we stamp our authority!

)Christ on a bike, cork studs and dubbin on the ball? ;)
No, that was junior school (Gatefield - where Aldi is now), when we walked to and from Ashton Moss weekly, in the 1950s, to play on grass. When I played in the 60s/70s, we'd "progressed" to screw in studs and no dubbin! I never played in the carpet slippers they've used for the last 200 years.

You get mouthy, deluded fuckwits in all walks of life. Anywhere you go, if you stick around long enough, you will eventually encounter at least one of these sad little men. They try to project an image that says "I'm well 'ard, me",
and they strut around the council estate in front of impressionable little primary school kids trying to make out they are a cross between Tony Montana and Chuck Norris, with perhaps a dash of Andy McNab thrown in for good measure.
But out here in the real world, they are seen for the type they really are: losers. Feeble little inadequates with crippling low self-esteem whose only taste of violence was watching the Kemp Brothers portraying the Kray twins on VHS tape years years ago.

As I say, you'll find these worthless individuals everywhere on this planet of ours, but it has to be said a ludicrously high percentage of them were born and bred in Dipperland. A post-apocalyptic combat zone somewhere in the north west of England. A land so desolate and barren even David Attenborough stays well away.

The inhabitants of this battle-scarred 21st century Armageddon are collectively known as Scousers, whilst others refer to them as mutants, zombies, or feral-fuckwits...it's all good.

If you've ever seen the film 'Escape From New York' (Kurt Russell as Snake Plisskin) then you'll know what Dipperland is like.
Brilliant :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.