Gillette Proglide blades v wetshave razors..

They are a work of art in terms of the design and the finish... I have gone back to the Benny's razor my lads got me a few years ago as I don't shave on a daily basis any longer and the Feather is a little too mild for a few days growth...
I can imagine.
I was a bit histrionic with my faux shock at the price tbf. I don’t often but expensive stuff but occasionally (like a good chef’s knife) I do and they end up being things you cherish.

I like the Merkur one (35c) & I’ll look into the blades too.
It might add an element of theatre to my otherwise prosaic existence.

thanks!

I can imagine.
I was a bit histrionic with my faux shock at the price tbf. I don’t often but expensive stuff but occasionally (like a good chef’s knife) I do and they end up being things you cherish.

I like the Merkur one (35c) & I’ll look into the blades too.
It might add an element of theatre to my otherwise prosaic existence.

thanks!
I'm in the process of getting a replacement part from Feather (they want me to return the razor at their expense to Japan) as the lettering on the top section has started to wear and I've been gentle with it... Once that is sorted I'll be selling it.. It will be like new then (even though it's perfectly serviceable now)

Try a few but their blades are superb I've found

I'm in the process of getting a replacement part from Feather (they want me to return the razor at their expense to Japan) as the lettering on the top section has started to wear and I've been gentle with it... Once that is sorted I'll be selling it.. It will be like new then (even though it's perfectly serviceable now)

Try a few but their blades are superb I've found
Will you be getting a replacement?
That’s incredible customer service

I believe so. Here's the link and this company sell your razor which is supplied with a feather double edged blade
I contacted them on email and they were very quick to respond. Drop them a message to check

Looks like a decent company.
Unfortunately they (and other companies) are out of the Merkur 34c (which I set my eyes on) but after a bit of research I think the Muhle R89 will be a fine first safety razor.
My kids got me the badger brush & nice bowl so I just need the razor, blades & soap.
Bit of excitement in a shit year....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.