Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

When it is us I often hear "not enough in it for me" or he goes to ground to easily"
The one thing the pundits are good at is constantly and consistently finding a 'reason' for not awarding teams playing the Rags 'n Dippers a penalty for nigh on the same infringement that yielded both of those teams a pen, or two or three, in the last couple of matches.

Has anyone seen the incidents for us again, that weren't given?

Foden not getting a pen on the cross, looked like something that would at least be looked at by VAR but they never even mentioned it AFAIK. Then the Stones offside, probably was offside but where the fuck were the lines? Was it that obvious that they weren't even needed? Dias got a yellow for "pulling" Salah, but Fabinho didn't get one for purposefully putting his leg out to try and stop Sterling, he got a yellow later on Foden so that would've been a red.

Watched the second half that I missed late this morning because of the fcuking sick cat.

Sweet Lord above. That was some display after FFS went off. He has skill no doubt, but just doesn’t seem to be doing what’s needed by us. As soon as Foden was moved to the right, he owned Robertson!
The pressing by the lads was awesome. Bernardo especially. How the hell does he keep that energy level up for the whole game. He HAS to be one of the first on the team sheet every week until HE wants a rest, along with Gundo and Dias.
I thought Rodri had a really decent game, he controlled his space and allowed Gundo to move forward quickly. Raz has hopefully put to bed all those dipper demons and pushes on towards Kun’s goal tally.
I’m scoffing a huge slice of humble pie regarding Zinch & Raz. Zinch got caught out a few times, but he had Rodri and also Cancelo to bail him out.
Raz was infuriating first half, I’m glad there wasn’t a crowd to distract him as he was a menace in the 2nd.
SALAH should be taking a long look at his cheating self. It was an absolute disgrace. What example is that setting to the younger players watching? Be a cheat and win??
Great performance by all and to top it off, Spits at Kids ‘moan’ was comedy gold, along with Ratboy saying that Carragher “was on his knees in front of him.”

ONE
GAME
AT
A
TIME
Mahrez does exactly as he's told. Switching Foden out wide and putting jesus on was on the cards after about 20 minutes )or it was in my house anyway) and was probably the plan before kick off.

Beating Utd will always mean more to me but beating these cnuts is only just lower.
The piss boiling and pure nastiness coming out of dippers is a joy to behold, they really don't like it up 'em.
Fcuk them

It is safe to say raz and foden exposed fraud overhyped trent and robertson .
Absolutely destroyed both morally , physically ,spiritually ,mentally ,emotionally and professionally .
Hats off to you both legends.
Two exceptional full backs who rarely get beaten but were made to look like stumps.
Foden also ripped the hearts out of Henderson and Mane and Robertson and that daft twat in net, all at the same time. Wallop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.