Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

When you look at Salah's dive again, you can see Salah push his arm into Ruben's chest in order to ward of a tackle. Dias is trying to push away the arm without any significant pull or sustained hold. In the final outcome it didn't deny us a win, but it could have done. With Salah's reputation, you would think ref's would be a little less gullible. I recall back in the late 60's how Franny Lee got a reputation amongst ref's and was denied a few genuine penalties because of it.

SSB (Shite Scouse Beckham)
Lol. Must admit I had paused for thought when typing the message as I knew someone would pull me up on it, but just went for which option was the easiest to type, being lazy. Either way he got ripped a new one by Raz yesterday!

When you look at Salah's dive again, you can see Salah push his arm into Ruben's chest in order to ward of a tackle. Dias is trying to push away the arm without any significant pull or sustained hold. In the final outcome it didn't deny us a win, but it could have done. With Salah's reputation, you would think ref's would be a little less gullible. I recall back in the late 60's how Franny Lee got a reputation amongst ref's and was denied a few genuine penalties because of it.
Law of physic don’t apply if you wear a red top.

Interesting on the 3rd.

You can hear the linesman all the way through talking to the ref “behind the ball, still behind the ball, definitely behind the ball” as Sterling nods it in.
And they all still appealed for offside. Ffs Bernardo was nearly level with the post.

Foden with Sterling and others linking like David Silva in their interplay. Sublime magic to devastating effect.

I have to confess I drifted away from football after 81. My teenage self discovered Doctor Who and girls. Sadly more of the former, not much of the latter!

Basically there's a 1970 Jon Pertwee story called Inferno where the Doctor's transported to a parallel world that's about to destroy itself through an apocalyptic attempt to drill the Earth's crust. The drilling causes people to mutate into deadly creatures called Primords. This parallel Earth is pop6by fascist versions of the Doctor's friends. The slogan for British Republican Forces is "Unity is Strength."

Thieving mousers can't even think up their own catchphrase! But I think that phrase with its vaguely indoctrinated conformist thinking does sum up that special lot.

Foden was superb but there were blue shirted heroes all over the pitch. Special mentios for Gundo and Raz for digging deep and really turning on the style in the 2nd half. Apologies for the rambling post but sometimes you just gotta enjoy the moment.

Still got very tricky matches this month so definitely feet on the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.